BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

The next Masterpiece Transformer is going to be a ladybot too, Roadrage:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Nice.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

A (sadly uncredited) gem that I saw c&p'd on Seibertron - stats concerning the amount of female toys released in Transformers. Short version is, the upcoming female combiner team will make up 7% of all female released in the brand.

Got bored and decided to do female transformers toy maths. These are near estimates, sure I've missed one or two.

Excluding things like miniconskreons and non transformings, and including exclusives there have been toys of 41 female characters, 19 of which have been name reuses in different variations.

There have been 80 [female] toys produced in the last 30 years. 25 were original moulds. 37 were repaints of existing female moulds. 17 were gender-swapped toys which were originally male. 1 was a half male/half female original mould.
    31% of toys were made specifically to be a female character.
    When it's released the Victorion team will represent 7% of all female toys released in the last 3 decades.

There are several thousand different TF toys, including repaints and reuses.

I can believe those figures.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Roadrage is now up for pre-order at HLJ, TFsourceBig Bad toy Store and possibly some other places.

Bad picture but she is still pretty.

More fembots incoming!

Chapter-Master

all those purple bots standing around, and not one of them has bothered to tell her her head is on fire. typical
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

That's how she (transformers and) rolls (out).

Chapter-Master

doesn't seem very practical
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Never criticise a lady's hair.

Even I know that one.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast