BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Chapter-Master

it is terrible, nothing like as good as traditional animation, looks cheap and fan made
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Combiner Wars Transformers are now available in the UK at Smythes Toys, unclear if all stores or just some so don't blame me if you go to one and they aren't in stock. Also new Robots in Disguise toys are available in some places.

So you can get:
    Voyager class Silverbolt (Superion Torso)
    Voyager class Optimus Prime (torso)
    Deluxe class Alpha Bravo (Superion limb)
    Deluxe class Skydive (Superion limb)
    Deluxe class Firefly (Superion limb)
    Deluxe class Dragstrip (Menasor limb)

I guess the rest of Menasor and Superions remaining limb will be coming in a later wave.
    Last edited by eldargal; 12-16-2014 at 06:27 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

*flails*
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Oh there are also ickle Legends class figures which apparently have a weapon alt mode for combiners to use or something.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have any Combiner Wars (yet) but I do have some of the RiD Warrior class figures, eveeryone should get Strongarm she is awesome.

Need to get the complete Menasor.

Got Motormaster and two of his limbs one birthday many many moons ago when I was young and you were even younger. Sadly, despite being kept in a small wooden box, the various bits went missing over time, and I've never been able to track down a complete version that wasn't extortionately priced.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I forget if I have complete Menasor or partial Menasor.

G1 Menasor:

Generations Combiner Wars Menasor:

Superion:

I'm excite.><

Combiner Wars comic covers:

The Windblade comic is becoming an ongoing in a few months when it starts again, not another mini-series as previously thought! *flails*

Rejoice, for Devastator is being released as a new Titan class set, the first after the enormous Metroplex:
    Seibertron.com staff member william-james88 was able to corroborate rumours found elsewhere about an upcoming Generations Devastator - directly from the Toys'R'Us Canada computer systems! The images below show us not only that the figure is a reality, it may very well be one that will appear at retail soon (invoice dates show late December/January, but no purchases yet), and will be priced at 179.99 CAD$. Could this also be one of the big reveals at the upcoming Toy Fairs?

What is yet uncertain is what figures will combine into the big green Gestalt, how compatible they will be with current Generations Combiner Wars figures, whether IDW's Prowlestator is a possibility,and if the rumoured Titan class is actually true. Check out the images below, and discuss these new developments in the Energon Pub!
    [URL="http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-generations-devastator-confirmed-in-tru-canada-system/31964/"]No pictures yet.[/URL]

So with Combiner Wars this year we will see Superion, Menasor, Defensor and another combiner PLUS a potentially immense Devastator. Truly a golden age.

Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast