BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

So, Windblade, that awesome new fembot with her own comic was created by a fan poll back in 2013. Well it seems Hasbro were happy with the result because they are having another fan built bot poll, only this time we get to decide what we want in an entire Combiner! *flails*

Voting is going to be done by a Transformers app you need to load on a device rather than a website.><

Needless to say if everyone here doesn't vote for a female Combiner then Ms Eldargal is going to be very upset.

And when Ms Eldargal gets very upset, people die...

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

...I don't have a device.

I don't either. Going to borrow someones to vote or something.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    ...I don't have a device.

But yes. Female Combiner - not been done before, and new is always good.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

HASBRO INVITES TRANSFORMERS FANS TO CREATE MASSIVE TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER TO ENLIST IN THE COMBINER WARS

Fans Can Soon Create an All New Transformers Character in “Fan Built Combiner Poll”

Pawtucket, R.I. (January 15, 2015) —TRANSFOMERS fans around the world are invited to help create a new character for the popular TRANSFORMERS brand — but not just any character. Following on the heels of the 30th anniversary “Fan Built Bot” poll, which led to the fan-assisted creation of the popular new AUTOBOT character, WINDBLADE, Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is launching the new “Fan Built Combiner” poll. This crowdsourcing project seeks fan input to create a new team of TRANSFORMERS robots that combine into one giant new character in celebration of the theme of the 2015 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS line, COMBINER WARS!

Starting soon, with exact dates to be announced, the official TRANSFORMERS brand app (formerly the official TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION app) will be updated and fans will be able to log-in and answer a round of questions to help shape the identity of the new Combiner characters. The Fan Built Combiner poll will allow fans to determine everything from the types of vehicles involved, to whether the characters will be AUTOBOTS or DECEPTICONS, and eventually the name of the new character.

Voting for each round will be open for one week, after which the results will be announced and a new round of voting will begin the following week, with three rounds of questions in all. A full reveal of the new Fan Built Combiner is expected later this year, with the character available as a toy in 2016.

“The first ‘Fan Built Bot’ effort was massive, resulting in the creation of WINDBLADE who has her own widely popular comic series from IDW Publishing and toy product,” said Tom Warner, senior vice president of the TRANSFORMERS franchise at Hasbro. “With the TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: COMBINER WARS line celebrating the venerable COMBINER characters from throughout TRANSFORMERS history this year, this is the perfect time to let fans help create something even bigger than a new TRANSFORMERS character — a Combiner team that will become part of TRANSFORMERS lore.”

The new “Fan Built Combiner” character will be part of the TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: COMBINER WARS toy line. Like all the toys in the line, which debut in stores this month, the new Combiner figure will be able to mix-and-match limbs with other figures in the line so kids and fans can create their own custom TRANSFORMERS COMBINERS figures.

To participate in the vote, fans will need to download the free official TRANSFORMERS brand app on iOS ([url]http://hasb.ro/TF4APAIT514[/url]) and Android ([url]http://hasb.ro/TF4APAS514[/url]). Starting with the Fan Built Combiner update, launching soon, the refreshed app will become the premiere destination for TRANSFORMERS fans and will feature first-look and behind-the-scenes images and information on new TRANSFORMERS: GENERATIONS toys. Additional information will be available at TRANSFORMERS.COM as well as the official TRANSFORMERS Facebook page at Facebook.com/Transformers.
    In thirty years and a couple of dozen different combiners (if not all as big and impressive as some) there has never been a female Combiner, so it would be great if it could happen. Going to get everyone I know to vote for it hehe. Assuming gender is an option on the poll.>< Oh my god the nerd rage if they don't include a gender option but make it female anyway. *flails*

OR......

MRAATRON.

He's the Alpha Male of the Autocondeceptibots, despite only ever being found in a Cybertronian Basement. His main weapon is poor body maintenance, and his Energon Trilby.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

From Nuremberg toy fair, should see proper media release pictures over next couepl of days.

Oooh. Spangly!

And as I have £60 more in my bank account than I thought......

Brother-Captain

But will there be a compatible Prowl?

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    But will there be a compatible Prowl?
    Unclear, it would be nice for IDW accuracy but chances are it will be a more G1 accurate interpretation. Also going by the hints in the comics Scrapper might not be permanently ded.

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast