BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

[URL="http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23850&mode=retail"]WINDBLADE FIGURE FOR PRE-ORDER![/URL] *flails*

Pre-orders sold out veeery quickly. Which is good. Kind of crankifying if you missed out though other online stores should be getting it soon.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Question

I would've leaned more towards IDW-Arcee than G1Movie-Arcee, belly looks odd. Eh. Chromia looks perfect, though.

And is erryun sureeeeeee they don't want to contribute to a Oubillette-built-bot? :P
    Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 06-21-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant !

Arcee looks gorgeous, lol at the bellybutton though. Chromia is perfect, will be slightly disappoint if she doesn't come with riot shield.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

I will have that Chromia.

Some more new bots from Botcon:

Leader size Megatron:

Voyager size Brainstorm:

Also, if you are going to San Diego Comic Con you can get this:

Edit: Oh and next year apparently is the year of the Combiners, Superion at least is getting a Deluxe size (meaning four deluxe figures and a Voyager) combiner set so that is nifty.
    Last edited by eldargal; 06-22-2014 at 07:07 AM.

Chapter-Master

bot

i’m a dinobot

and i dance dance dance

and i dance dance dance.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Oh and Arcee has been inducted into the Transformers Hall of Fame:

[URL="http://raikoh14.tumblr.com/post/89520618805/i-heard-arcee-is-now-the-newest-member-of-the"]Artist[/URL]

If anyone here's been on the fence about getting into IDW's ongoing comics (like I was!), [URL="https://read.idwpublishing.com/Transformers-Mega-Bundle/bundle/752?bundleList_pg=2"]they're doing a great $50 deal for the entire back catalogue of them as ebooks.[/URL]

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    If anyone here's been on the fence about getting into IDW's ongoing comics (like I was!), [URL="https://read.idwpublishing.com/Transformers-Mega-Bundle/bundle/752?bundleList_pg=2"]they're doing a great $50 deal for the entire back catalogue of them as ebooks.[/URL]
    OMG thank you for posting this. It is a delight.

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast