BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Brother-Captain

One of the covers makes it look like she might have the crazies. I was kind of hoping she'd be a graceful hardass, like an Ultra Magnus that cracks jokes.

Judging by the writer, I don't think she's got the crazies. A shocked expression with Starscream reflected in her eyes probably means Starscream's done something dickish/selfish, and she's unpleasantly surprised.

Edit: "Windblade has a very clear character in my mind: hopeful, determined, empathetic, a little naive and in way over her head. If she was human she'd be the girl that puts on fancy eye shadow for a date and then keep forgetting she has it on and touching her eyes." - Mairghread Scott

Brother-Captain

Ah I see it now. At first the reflection in her eyes looked like her, but now I see the browline is totally Starscream. And that character sounds exactly like the kind of person Alpha Trion would trust with a big job.

Preview from More Than Meets The Eye 28, non spoiler page:

Nautica is the adawblest and if you disagree we can't be friends.

[URL="http://itswalky.tumblr.com/post/81042969662/nyanswipe-thegiantpurplegriffin-x-more"]Rest of the preview can be found here[/URL]. Contains some pretty major spoilers for the Dark Cybertron storyline so if you want to read that might want to avoid the preview pages.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

That's some hella meta commentary / deep level philosophy right there

Isn't it though. God I hope Nautica gets a toy.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

[URL="http://biorobo.tumblr.com/post/81221757102/i-had-a-lot-of-fun-with-windblade"]Hehehe.[/URL]

If Reprolabels made a "Feminist Agenda" deco set for Windblade I would be so happy.

Brother-Captain

Neat little interview the creative team for the mini series gave Comics Alliance [url]http://comicsalliance.com/transformers-windblade-comic-interview-idw-mairghread-scott-sarah-stone-female-women-creators/[/url]

So looking forward to Windblade. Ordered all cover variants and copies for my cousins and I'll get the digital when it is released so I don't have to wit to pick it up from the store.

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast