BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Chapter-Master

When the artist finds you stealing their stuff

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

My niece has really cool transformers. I've only seen the movies and not the cartoons.

So we're getting a proper Galvatron next year and he's rather sexy.

also Blaster:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Is that a Headmaster Blaster?

Also, stoopid questions - these Combiner Wars....are any of the Big Bots available in the range (like Scourge, for instance) usable as the base body for the smaller Combiners?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yep these are the 2016 Titan Wars figures, Leader class figures (ver bigguns) are all headmasters, Voyager (bigguns) possibly too.

Any Combiner Wars Voyager class figure (Motor Master, Silverbolt, Optimus Prime, Cyclonus, Pyra Magna (not yet released) and Hot Spot) can be the torso for any Combiner, yup. Any of the Deluxe class figures that form the limbs can be plugged in as an arm or leg on any of the Voyagers. The exception is Titan-class Devastator who is immense and can only be formed by the Constructicons which isn't a problem because they all come in the same box.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yep these are the 2016 Titan Wars figures, Leader class figures (ver bigguns) are all headmasters, Voyager (bigguns) possibly too.

Any Combiner Wars Voyager class figure (Motor Master, Silverbolt, Optimus Prime, Cyclonus, Pyra Magna (not yet released) and Hot Spot) can be the torso for any Combiner, yup. Any of the Deluxe class figures that form the limbs can be plugged in as an arm or leg on any of the Voyagers. The exception is Titan-class Devastator who is immense and can only be formed by the Constructicons which isn't a problem because they all come in the same box.
    The problem being, find Devastator in the first place.
    C'est la vie. C'est l'amour. Cela est une pomme de terre.

This is Aileron. She is very cute.

Banned

So smol

So smol indeed.

Tol:

Banned

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast