Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Banned

"Hey, Daniel"

"Yeah, Bumblebee?"

"You were conceived inside of me."

'I hope you at least cleaned the seats.'

New preview pages from Windblade #1:

Rattrap, smooth as the average geek boy when it comes to the ladies. [URL="http://www.newsarama.com/20577-windblade-1-preview-debuts-fan-created-female-transformer.html"]Source[/URL]
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

wait!

STARSCREAM rules cybertron?

when did that happen?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

In the IDW comics, he's been in charge for a while now.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

man last I was aware what was happening in transformers was beast wars.

really liked it up until the beast machines, then all the side switching and back stabbing lost me.

if I was to look into catching back up or restarting where would you recommend?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

The new IDW comics are great, More Than Meets The Eye and Robots in Disguise. I think issue 27 of each came out this month and there are a few collected paperbacks of each. In terms of teevee programs I'd recommend checking out Transformers Prime, I really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Rattrap, smooth as the average geek boy when it comes to the ladies.

The increased emphasis on female Transformers and Beast Wars/Machines characters does have me hoping Botanica will show up before long :3

Brother-Captain

They've been really good at bringing crazy concepts back into the series and it not feeling forced, so while part of me is all 'Botanica wouldn't fit' a lot of me is all 'I want to see how they'd do it.'
    If you liked the small team of good guys who are not warriors dealing with competent Megatron and a ton of G1 elements part of Beast Wars I recommend Transformers Animated. Also, Megatron says "Decepticons, transform and rise up." He's the best Megatron. It's also impossible to summarize the series finale without sounding like you're describing a weird dream. I loved it.
    Prime has a fantastic voice cast, no fooling, listening to them interact was my favorite part of the show. But, the Decepticons are kind of incompetent and the Autobots are straight bloodthirsty.

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    But, the Decepticons are kind of incompetent and the Autobots are straight bloodthirsty.
    Yeah, that was the one thing I found odd in Prime. Originally the developers were planning on the Vehicons being mindless/sparkless clones, which would've made their disposability a bit less jarring, but then they decided they were just regular dudes? Eh. I feel like if the Autobots also had mooks it would've been a better show (maybe make use of all the Bumblebee redecos in the background). Not that I demand more death, just that I feel a threatening villain should have a killcount on par with/superior to the heroes :P

"Taking place years after the battle between Autobots and Decepticons in "Transformers Prime," this all new series centers around our hero Bumblebee stepping up to lead a brand new team of Autobots."

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast