BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Chapter-Master

yeah that's about what I thought.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

such collection, very numerous. so generation one. wow.

I'm a bit disappointed the Prime sequel won't be CGI, I like Primes visual style. also a bit miffed that so far only one female VA has been revealed to four or so male VAs. I really don't want to see another series with just one ladybot out of five or six main cast.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

I'd be impressed if they don't have a young man driving her around (or in her head) to tell all the boys that it's okay to play with Arcee.

I don't mind that really, anything that tells boys it's ok to play with girl characters and generally not treat women like an alien species to be viewed with hostility is a good thing. Though I did think the pairing up of bots and humans in Prime was a bit odd, a bit more mixing and bonding between them all would have been nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    such collection, very numerous. so generation one. wow.

I'm a bit disappointed the Prime sequel won't be CGI, I like Primes visual style. also a bit miffed that so far only one female VA has been revealed to four or so male VAs. I really don't want to see another series with just one ladybot out of five or six main cast.
    see I couldn't watch prime because of the CGI, so I might actually watch one that isn't...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    see I couldn't watch prime because of the CGI, so I might actually watch one that isn't...
    Weird.

New Windblade covers, so pretty:

Banned

So purdy

Yep. I really, really, really want this to be an ongoing. anyone here who is vaguely interested in Transformers comics, go and pre-order Windblade 1-2 a your local store or online.><

Hope Hasbro gets its act together and releases pictures of the new Arcee and Chromia figures soon.

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast