BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

I'll be in my garage.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

And not toy, but movie related....

[url=http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/transformers/35540/transformers-cinematic-universe-more-writers-origins-pic]Seems the ongoing Transformers movie universe is moving to a more collaborative effort, and might include an animated 'origins' story...[/url]

Despite the god awful mess that was Age of Extinction, and some ropey moments in the preceding three films, I'm cautiously optimistic.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

I'll be in my garage.
    Wow, who would have thought that Tracks would change his colors!

Wait... That's not Tracks' face...

Road Rage, first ladybot in the Masterpiece line.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Road Rage, first ladybot in the Masterpiece line.
    I don't want to sound bigoted, but why did they choose one of the most narcissistic characters as a base to do that with?

Chapter-Master

that last photo looks like she is breaking in to a michael jackson routine
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Charistoph View Post
    I don't want to sound bigoted, but why did they choose one of the most narcissistic characters as a base to do that with?
    She's always been a redeco of Tracks.

First-Captain

Tracks was my favourite as a kid. I even bought a classic, blue Corvette as i love him so much.... I did not have it long

Looks like we'll be seeing three female Decepticons (well, a 'con, an erstwhile Predacon and a non-Cybertronian robot)! No word on a non-Japanese release, though and this style of teaser has much in common with Japan-exclusive releases...
    Slipstream (Animated's female Starscream clone)

Blackarachnia (Beast Wars)

Nightbird (robot from that G1 episode filled with Megatron/Starscream slash)

Definitely getting Slipstream and Nightbird, not abig Beast Wars fan so maybe not Blackarachnia though her mandiboobs are kind of hilarious.

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast