BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Prime is really good. The new Robots in Disguise has its moments but it was all over the place with quality. The finale was really disappointing. It's got Windblade in it now which is good. Or it woudl be if the two main male writers knew what to do with female characters.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    Sigh.... My Gran brought me the Season One set of Prime.....

WHAT WAS I THINKING? THE SHOWS BLOODY AMAZING!

ahmm, I had been skipping it as I wasn't impressed with Robots in Disguise and Armada..... as I said, what was I thinking, this show is a well scripted as the HtTYD tv series, smart enough to appeal to adults while still being suited for youngesters to be entertained, just got to finish watching this season and then I'll have to pick up the other seasons.....
    Probably because those were anime first? Prime definitely has a more western feel to it closer to how G1 worked (though a lot darker than the G1 series).

There is only G1.

There.

I said it.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    There is only G1.

There.

I said it.
    :P You say a lot of things.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    There is only G1.

There.

I said it.
    I know it's unpopular... but I am the same.
    There, I agreed with you.

A minor, adorable spoiler from the latest More than Meets than Eye. You have been warned!

Victorion, the new fembot Combiner: (much nicer in person apparently, not sure but might be handpainted prototypes?)

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

So is she comprised of Ladybots? (Very nearly mistyped that....)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yup, 6 fembots who turn into a giant woman.

Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 07-09-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast