BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

If had just been robots beating the tar out of each other, it would've been much better, imo. I can overlook some of the dubious design choices (Shia LeBouf for one, Starscream's extremely awkward robot-mode for another), but Revenge of the Fallen completely failed for me when they took the Linkin Park-penned theme song that they'd been playing on the radio for a month to hype up the movie and then the only time they actually played it in the film was . . . driving up to Angry Government Guy's apartment. (Extra bonus "f*** you" to Marcus Theaters, whose cheap audio equipment made it so that all I could hear was pain in that bit)
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Brother-Captain

Revenge of the Fallen confirmed movie Optimus has a thing for faces, which was pretty disturbing. Also, the special remix of the Touch they did for the movie wasn't used during the resurrection scene, which was the movie's greatest sin. I thought Dark of the Moon was a pretty good apology, what with having a plot that went from point A to point B with some crazy building shenanigans. As for the ending: [URL="http://www.shortpacked.com/index.php?id=1472"]http://www.shortpacked.com/index.php?id=1472[/URL]

Covers for Windblade #2 has been revealed"

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I think this is a photo of the shortpacked artists collection

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Impressive.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

It rotates too, and he has more in storage... like many of us with such problematic habits.

Chapter-Master

Really? impressive...

Brother-Captain

Oh yeah, you can follow his inventory woes through his blog he updates alongside the comic. I've got two bins and several shelves occupied by transformers left. I'm thinking of getting rid of them all, then I come to my senses.

Chapter-Master

I'm still only halfway through the comic, so I pay zero attention to the blog.

First-Captain

This just went up for pre-order at Kapow toys.
    Love it!

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast