BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Pherion's WIPs

Brother-Sergeant

Got a Commission squad of Dark Reapers are almost done!

And I've got some fun base coats on some my own Eldar! Lots of jetbikes, and a Falcon/Fire Prism.

Brother-Sergeant

[URL="http://www.arolkay.com/RecentJobs/Comissions/DarkReapers.php"]Dark reapers[/URL] are done!

Librarian

Dark Reapers look fantastic, the red looks great!
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Brother-Sergeant

Thanks man :-P

Got a squad of [URL="http://www.arolkay.com/RecentJobs/Comissions/Ghouls.php"]Crypt Ghouls [/URL]done. Hope you like them! :-P

I also did a toutorial for my [URL="http://www.arolkay.com/RecentJobs/Tutorials/IndustrialBase.php"]Industrial Bases[/URL]!

Brother-Sergeant

Terminator Time!

After much searching and sniping on Ebay, I managed to get a hold of a shooty Terminator box, a full set of TH/SSs, and two pairs of lightning claws. Here's the results!

The interchangeability was a bit differnt this time. Because chapter specific termy pads are so hard to get a hold of (I have some coming from Forge World), it was very hard to get enough to just tack them onto every arm. So for this project, the shoulder pads are also interchangeable!

We start by seting a large (thin) magnet into the arm and the body of the termy. This serves to hold the arm to the body.

We then drill a hole into the shoulder itself, and set a magnet in the shoulder pad. The large thin magnet in the arm matches polarities with the shoulder pad magnet, and the magnetic field is large enough to pull them together even if they don't touch. So it'll hold the pad on as well. Problem solved!

Now some pics of the squad! First up a nice shot of the shooty squad!

Then poof! They become assault termies O.o

Brother-Sergeant

(cont...)

I'm still waiting on the forge world order to come in so I can finish up shoulder pads, and I also ordered 5 of those awesome Inquisition termy pads, so no honors pads on these guys! Here though are a few pics to demonstrate how the pads fit in (with the plastic bits that I have)

Not pictured, but also magnetized as options:
    Heavy Flamer
    Cyclone Missile Launcher
    2 Pairs of Lightning Claws
    Chainfist
    Powerfist

Comments and Crit welcome!

Brother-Sergeant

Update on the Fire Dragons. They are getting there. Going to do the gems next, then see what other details need to be done.

And I tacked together my deathwatch for a game tomorrow! Here's an army shot... (they got a little help from space hulk :-P)

Brother-Sergeant

Fire Dragons are all but done. Just need a clear coat and gloss on gems.

Full pics [URL="http://www.arolkay.com/RecentJobs/Comissions/FireDragons.php"]here[/URL]!

And a project for my Eldar. Some old style war walkers! I've had the two dirty ones for ever, and just came across the third one on Ebay relatively cheep, and decided to make it a trio of matching walkers.

Veteran-Sergeant

Whoa...

those are War Walkers look awesome...

I like them more then the newer ones.

btw the Fire Dragons are great.

They are not like the classic cheetos yellow/orange paint scheme but they fit in awesomely...

Great job.
    Only in death does duty end...
    Imperial Guard W-8 L-16 D-7 Grey Knights(DH) W-6(1) L-8(5) D-3(1) Eldar W-1 L-3 T-1

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910