BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 588 of 773 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598638688 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 7723

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    [URL="https://twitter.com/UKinUSA/status/503668849750056960/photo/1"]British Embassy to the US celebrates 200th anniversary of burning the White house [/URL]
    Fantastic lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

[IMG]lasagna[/IMG]

How did i miss [URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2014/the-last-kingdom"]this[/URL]? The BBC are making an adaptation of Bernard Cornwells saxon Uhtred of Babbenburg series.
    Hopes as good as Sharpe was.
    Can it star Sean Bean?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

[img]definitely was lasagne[/img]

You'd hope wouldn't you.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

If it doesn't start a poll on the gov.uk jobby

- - - Updated - - -

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

You know what would be nice? If our company employed competent office staff.

Occuli Imperator

You know what would be nice? If our company employed competent office staff.
    What has happened (this time) ?

Chapter-Master

Too long, but basicly ones been off, and the others basicly done nothing all week then thrown a sickie today, the usual workshop bloke who'd cover the office at a push is off so I've spent all morning chasing round doing the **** she hasn't been arsed to do all week, so obviously everything I'm meant to be doing is now a day behind...

Winning?

I'm actually missing the hustle and bustle of my office this week. Too sedate outside of it. No chances to shine.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

****, I just found out my favourite chocolate shop in Paris blew up six months ago.><