BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 237 of 773 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337737 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 7723
    Occuli Imperator

MEPs from UKIP(both current and former) and the BNP rallied together to vote against new lorry design laws. These laws are designed to give the lorry driver better all round visibility, these changes could potentially save cyclist and pedestrian lives.

54 voted against the proposals (606 for), of which the largest block, 12 were from the UK...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Do we even build lorries in this country? If not why vote against it?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Do British Leyland still exist?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    [URL="http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/one-star-amazon-reviews-make-classic-movie-posters"]Hilarious[/URL]

Said before, will say it again.

I will never understand the outrage of movie goers who attend a screening of a super hero film, or something like Transformers, and then get their unwashed y-fronts in a tangle because it's not some cinema great directed by the like of Orson Welles.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The Amazing Spiderman is a great reboot, I personally think Andrew Garfield was born for the role, he's cheeky and daring.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Its a tumblr that remakes posters with the one star reviews form amazon as the quotes

Occuli Imperator

I never got the whole spiderman films, every other one seemed to be a reboot..

Chapter-Master

didn't they do the same with the hulk films?

Occuli Imperator

The last time I watch a hulk only thing, the hulk was played by this guy:

He did the voice in the last Hulk film too.

And he was in it. Cameo role.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks