BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 534 of 773 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584634 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 7723
    Banned

That's why you take meth so you can fight off the cops when they try and stop you.

Chapter-Master

So on this glorious Yorkshire day it's been pointed out that If we were a country we would have finished sixth at the Olympics, and that Sheffield Hallam University would currently be fourteenth in the commonwealth games by itself.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Ah but would you? Would you have had the funds to build all the infrastrucutre and maintain it? Indeed using the Barnett-Formula you end up showing Yorkshire currently spend 115% per capita what they generate.

Though the rest of England would thank you for making Doncaster no longer part of England
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

lmao Doncaster is a ****hole but not as bad as what Das Mail painted, don't forget they'll then be linking its condition to a lack of action by red ed once the election starts.

Is that the formula that gets Scotland free tuition fees and further education?

Occuli Imperator

I've been to Doncaster twice and I survived, maybe that needs a t-shirt. The one time a guy did try to start on me so I *may* have broken his nose.

It is *supposed* to indiciate funding by region by head so that areas get the same investment. It is how London gets a "fair" amount of transport cash:

Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Used to spend two hours on buses each way to skating on a saturday, that does indeed sound like donny.
    clearly thats a fair division of funds.

Occuli Imperator

There is some sense to it. After all, if you have a large population living very close to each other and places of work it does make sense that people use public transport because you can have a lot of it at very little cost. So whereas london buses may have an average occupancy of like 86% and come every 4 minutes, imagine the same bus frequency in Hope or any other small village most of the busses would be empty.

Chapter-Master

Yeah but that's not what the graph shows, lets face it as long as it turns up i'd think one an hour to hope would be plenty.

Occuli Imperator

Well even looking at that one bus route that would account for 12x the cost so it spins up. Plus londers are more accomodating of being treated like cattle in their various peasent wagons.

But yeah it shows a too familiar too london centric approach.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!