BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 253 of 773 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353753 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 7723
    Chapter-Master

lols cake.

CEX are cheapish but they aren't as good value as they used to be two or three years ago

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

It must just be the one near me that is pricey, though I did only look at hardware...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Oh Hardware wise they're taking the piss. They do the GAME thing of putting it a couple of quid cheaper than new.

Occuli Imperator

Just had the best email through.

I am invited to an event to watch over 30 demonstrations of different vehicles crash into different street furniture.

Crash! Booom! Thud! Doof!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Do you get a +1?
    Can I come? Can I come? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Oh Hardware wise they're taking the piss. They do the GAME thing of putting it a couple of quid cheaper than new.
    which isn't bad for games where as long as the disk isn't scratched work as well as they did when they're new, but with hardware? Who buys a HDD from CEX for £5 less than new when its just going to fail?

That's not extracting the micturant.

South Eastern wanting £18.10 for a one way journey, after 9 pm tonight from London back to Tunbridge Wells. THAT'S extracting the micurant and no mistake.

Guess I might just wander off up Odeon T Wells tonight for to see Cap.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

See, you should own a bike. That's £18.10 you can spend on snack food....

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Asterion View Post
    which isn't bad for games where as long as the disk isn't scratched work as well as they did when they're new, but with hardware? Who buys a HDD from CEX for £5 less than new when its just going to fail?
    I have an issue with game pushing used over new as they're kicking the publisher as they're the highstreet retailer for games, there is no real competition.
    CEX doing it is different they only deal in second hand goods and aren't effectively flicking the v at their suppliers.

And now?

Bus out to Cinema, very helpfully, stops at......17:45.

Or before anyone with a job has a chance to get home and their dinner down them.

GRAH! WANNA SEE CAP! TONIGHT!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks