BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 259 of 773 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359759 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 7723
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Is there anything more frustrating then getting a Database application without any documentation and trying to figure out what it does, why it does it, how it does it and migrate it to new software?

Yes, but its not printable.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Is there ever a reasonable debate here though?

It always escalates far too quickly for my liking.
    Yes, most of it is in fact. The GoT just went silly when certain people misunderstood certain points and became fixated on some kind of silly hierarchy of nastiness.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I dunno, I read it after and there are points either side that I agree on.

Crime is bad, regardless of quantity or severity. That is why it is illegal.
    I have a very Judge Dredd view on the law. You follow it or pay the price.

Rape is no better or worse than murder, it is just bad.

My opinion, but whatever. Bring back the death sentence.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Rape is no better or worse than murder, it is just bad.
    Exactly. The only difference (in this context) between the two is that rape is much more common, not sure why that concept was so hard to grasp.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Exactly. The only difference (in this context) between the two is that rape is much more common, not sure why that concept was so hard to grasp.
    Up 17% on last year, well sexual offenses
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Crime is bad, regardless of quantity
    ?

It's still a difference, it just doesn't change the severity of the crime.

Crime is bad, regardless of quantity or severity. That is why it is illegal.
    Did you even read what I said? xD

I didn't quote that bit because if oyu take that logic then pickpocketing is as bad as murder is clearly not the case. I'm referring to the specific argument that happened in the GoT topic where people seemed to have trouble grasping that saying a serious crime is much more common than another serious crime and thus leaves more victims doesn't negate the seriousness of the other crime.

Anyway this is getting boring, been over it far too much already.

The guy on the left, since he shows clear disgust with having his picture taken suddenly without permission. The guy on the right has had so little sleep that his grip on reality and emotions has left him

So if I got pickpocketed and lost the money to pay my rent, and thus was kicked out of my flat, that isn't bad?

Crime is illegal for a reason...