BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 242 of 773 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342742 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 7723
    First-Captain

yeah I'd probably go for a Tank Company style list first, just because I don't want to paint all those infantry dudes... couple of mechanized Vet squads though ofc, or maybe a proper Blob...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

I want a shadowsword and a stormlord at some point. maybe a minotaur, a mecharius omega, a valdor...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post

Bring back technical schools. Get kids taught what they need, not what the Government claims they need. I can guarantee you a kid more interested in building stuff and being constructive will pay more attention to a subject like maths when they are shown the practical consideration!
    This is spot on, I know I am currently employed in a college and it is the case, but the government is cutting back on college funding. Many kids go to colleges having "failed" at school and College is their saviour, be it in Construction, Engineering, Hair and Beauty or Tourism.

IG wise, I'm thinking a City fighting force.

6 Wyverns, some Leman Russ (standard pattern), three Hellhounds, infantry in Chimera. Lovely.

Tank Commander
    Vanquisher, two additional Leman Russ Battle Tanks. Sponson heavy bolters on all three.

Veterans.
    Shotguns (because dakka), Heavy Flamer, Flamer, Meltagun, Krak Grenaders, Grenadiers, Chimera Transport.

Veterans
    Shotguns (because dakka), Heavy Flamer, Flamer, Meltagun, Krak Grenaders, Grenadiers, Chimera Transport.

Veterans

Hellhound Squadron
    2 Hellhounds, 1 Devil Dog

Wyvern Battery
    3 Wyverns

Wyvern Battery
    3 Wyverns

Leman Russ Squadron
    3 Leman Russ Eradicators, sponson Heavy Bolters on all three.

Literally, some points.

Plenty o'dakka!
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 04-18-2014 at 08:16 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

If ever you're feeling like you haven't gotten far in your life, remember that a cat with a facial paralysis that makes it look like it's frowning has a star on the Hollywood walk of fame:

Chapter-Master

I'm not sure whether you mean to point out people on the Hollywood walk of fame are in the same category as a deformed cat, or that a deformed cat has achieved more in life than I have.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Banned

Both?

Edit:

Science!
    Last edited by Gotthammer; 04-19-2014 at 03:49 AM.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I want a shadowsword and a stormlord at some point. maybe a minotaur, a mecharius omega, a valdor...
    jezz, Kirsten is there any Imperial Tank you DON'T want?

your IG army must be massive already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    If ever you're feeling like you haven't gotten far in your life, remember that a cat with a facial paralysis that makes it look like it's frowning has a star on the Hollywood walk of fame:

So a grumpy cat has a hollywood star, why then does it had a wireless symbol on it? I though it would have a pawprint, don't the other animals that have one have that....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Banned

I'm guessing due to internet fame?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    jezz, Kirsten is there any Imperial Tank you DON'T want?

your IG army must be massive already.
    ummm, I don't know, let me go check.

not that bothered about the crassus or gorgon...

it isn't as big as it used to be. I used to have 25 leman russes, 10 sentinels, and a baneblade. I sold off pretty much everything and started again with the newer models, so I only have 12 leman russes now and no sentinels or super heavy, need to catch up.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.