BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 611 of 773 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 7723

It wasn't trivial at the time, but in the grand scheme of things, it's about as trivial as you can get
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

But my point is that nothing is trivial, everything is important, everything matters.

Like for instance, you can achive immortality by not dying, or you can get your name put on a bell that will last forever. I make it happen, at the new low low price of 10k.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

If it's going to last forever why are the old ones needing replacing?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

We are not, adding two new ones

- - - Updated - - -

To bring it up to 8, an dincrease the number of different combinations by 5,600%
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Iron Father

Here's my immortality right here . Passing on my mighty fine genes is enough for me.

1st day of School for the boy, excuse to share a picture.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

That's made me reconsider my lack of progeny, maybe its time to donate genetic material, for the good of humanity.(plus how else can you have ten offspring and not pay for them?)

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

You could just become a demigod. I mean Hercules will be known until the end of time. I know its hard but its worth the effort.
    Deadlift has it right though. Kids!
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    That's made me reconsider my lack of progeny, maybe its time to donate genetic material, for the good of humanity.(plus how else can you have ten offspring and not pay for them?)
    Plus you get paid to make donations...
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman91 View Post
    You could just become a demigod. I mean Hercules will be known until the end of time. I know its hard but its worth the effort.
    Deadlift has it right though. Kids!
    I think donating 10k is easier than becoming god like or so such an atrocious human that you will remembered to the end of the age.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Plus you get paid to make donations...

I think donating 10k is easier than becoming god like or so such an atrocious human that you will remembered to the end of the age.
    Are you saying you don't want really crappy movies made about you?
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Let's face it.

We are all living under Sod's Law. Therefore, if we are immortalised, it will be for something we're somewhat embarassed about, and certainly not something really well cool, innit.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks