BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 591 of 773 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 7723
    Occuli Imperator

?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

its all over tumblr.
    Jennifer Lawrence, of hunger games fame. But apparently shes responded by its boobs get over it and also they're going to sue anyone that posts them.

Also mystery has posted a link in the feminism thread.
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 09-01-2014 at 03:45 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

I've found the perfect lanyard for you!

[url]http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Little-Pony-Rainbow-Lanyard/dp/B00DEPMOOS/ref=sr_1_3?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=1-3&keywords=lanyard+pony[/url]
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

nah its just an overpriced rainbow one with a RD keyring hung off it.

I will be totes pissed off if after the WFB End Times releases we don't end up with a bunch of new women models and more representation. This is the ideal time to do it while not making it a bit issue and pissing off all the fanboys (not that I would care if they did, but GW might worry). So much potential there, radical reshaping of the Warhammer world, lots of older, male characters dropping like flies, huge pressures on everyones militaries, ideal time to bring in more women in characters and regiments but my worry is we will end up much the same situation was before.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

I thought all the female characters were being totes killed off?

In other news I may have told my boss that I am going to resign on Friday...

Nope. lots of male characters have snuffed it, only one female SC who used to have a model has snuffed it so far and a bunch more have been given bigger profiles. I'd like to think they are going to replace older, less popular SCs with new and hopefully mostly female SCs to shake everything up but I'm worried I'll be disappointed. There is so much potential with this shake up of WFB and it would be a shame to see it wasted.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Hopefully a set forward, though through their market research they will know that only teenage boys with bo issues play wfb.

Though it may explain their new range of deoderant;

+ Nurgle's Rot
    + Graveyard Dirt
    + Leadblecher Armpit
    + Moist Beastman
    + Termagent Ichor
    + Tomb King's Foot bandage.

Also this is a thing: [url]http://abcnews.go.com/US/isis-rock-band-mistaken-reviled-terrorist-group/story?id=25088363[/url]

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I thought all the female characters were being totes killed off?

In other news I may have told my boss that I am going to resign on Friday...
    That's totally what I heard.

So you have a date then? what did the boss say?

Occuli Imperator

Top Bloke: "Well that's a bit of a ****ter"
    Line Manager: Cries and made it about her.

I have a date, I wouldn't be surprised if I get an improved offer.