BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 764 of 773 FirstFirst ... 264664714754762763764765766 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 7723
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Yeah, unions here tend to be kind of messed up. Like, teachers unions don't care about teaching students, just making sure you can't fire teachers ever no matter how terrible they are. Teachers unions have been as much of an obsticle to education reform as budget cuts.
    Actually that story is the opposite.

Police officers shot a man while he was taking a person hostage at knifepoint. Man died, police were immediately arrested and treated generally like ****. Union is are demanding answers for why they were treated this way

The WA Police Union is demanding answers to why four of its members were arrested and detained for up to 13 hours like “criminals” after last Saturday’s fatal shooting in Carlisle.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I posted the video of Mike Brown paying for his cigars in the feminism topic. The Ferguson police deliberately edited that out. Even if he had stolen them all that says is you think its ok for a white cop to execute a black man in the street over the theft of something worth a few dollars.
    Last edited by eldargal; 11-28-2014 at 12:41 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Oh, well, ignore me then. Thought it was the 12 year old kid with the toy gun thing.

I posted the video of Mike Brown paying for his cigars in the feminism topic. The Ferguson police deliberately edited that out. Even if he had stole them all that says is you think its ok for a white cop to execute a black man in the street over the theft of something worth a few dollars.
    Huh, coulda sworn that the story was the police didn't know about the cigar thing, so how could he have been executed by police for it? Maybe it's those mind reading brain wave scanners cops have. The officer drove by, saw brown had paid for his cigars, so he whipped out his pistol and shot brown. Then punched himself in the face, rubbed blood on his clothes and the door of his patrol car, and called it in as self defense after bribing some of the witnesses to testify on his behalf?
    Last edited by DarkLink; 11-28-2014 at 12:45 AM.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

And here's a forensic pathologist (you know, an expert) saying why Darren Wilsons defense is bull****:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I posted the video of Mike Brown paying for his cigars in the feminism topic. The Ferguson police deliberately edited that out. Even if he had stolen them all that says is you think its ok for a white cop to execute a black man in the street over the theft of something worth a few dollars.
    yeah cool so your thoughts on the testimony of people with mike brown at the time? Who were also with him later?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

You mean the witnesses whose stories consistently said that Mike Brown ran from Darren Wilson, turned and raised his arms and was then shut multiple times in the chest and head? In direct conflict with Darren Wilson who claimed Brown charged at him before he opened fire? Witness accounts that are consistent with the forensic evidence in contrast to Wilsons'?

They sound fairly reliable to me.

Going to point out that the American Bar Association also thinks the failure to indict was absurd, but what would a prestigious one hundred and fifty year old association of lawyers know about it?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    You mean the witnesses whose stories consistently said that Mike Brown ran from Darren Wilson, turned and raised his arms and was then shut multiple times in the chest and head? In direct conflict with Darren Wilson who claimed Brown charged at him before he opened fire? Witness accounts that are consistent with the forensic evidence in contrast to Wilsons'?

They sound fairly reliable to me.

Going to point out that the American Bar Association also thinks the failure to indict was absurd, but what would a prestigious one hundred and fifty year old association of lawyers know about it?
    so yeah, thanks for making my point.

So its a CLUSTER ****, you have witnesses contradicting each other all over the place.

I mean seriously, where do you get off chopping and choosing whatever parts of witness testimony you want?

whose more believable, the store owner, or the guy standing next to him?

- - - Updated - - -

You know what screw it, You wouldn't have been happy with anything less than first degree murder.

EDIT:
    Daboarder, you clearly have no ****ing clue what you are talking about, so just stop. This wasn't about finding Wilson guilty of murder, it is about whether there was grounds to send him to trial which there was according to the ****ing American Bar Association who know more about American law than you ****ing do.
    Yes, I KNOW. And if he had been indicted and then found not guilty at trial you would again be screaming insults and profanity about "****ing white males"
    Last edited by daboarder; 11-28-2014 at 07:30 PM.

The witnesses statements were broadly consistent with one another and the forensic evidence, it should have gone to trial which is what the grand jury decided was unnecessary. Something they do in 0.004% of cases put before them. Also the prosecutor has KNOWN ties to Ferguson police, is KNOWN to be involved with a fundraiser for Darren Wilson, and has been condemned by the American Bar Association for not doing his job properly.

Darren Wilson referred to Brown as 'it' 'beast' and 'demon' in his statement, that doesn't sound racist at all though?

Mike Brown was unarmed. This is fact. Mike Brown did not attack Darren Wilson. This is fact. Mike Brown fled from Darren Wilson. This is Fact. Mike Brown committed no crime. This is fact. Mike Brown was shot multiple times in the chest and head while unarmed after fleeing and offering no aggressive action according to all the eye witnesses. This is fact.

It should have gone to trial, it is simple as that. It didn't because nine white people on the grand jury decided it was fine for a police officer to murder an unarmed, innocent black man who was fleeing from him.

The situation is not complex, the onyl people who think that are white people who care more about the reputation of a white police officer than the life of the teenager he gunned down in the street.

Daboarder, you clearly have no ****ing clue what you are talking about, so just stop. This wasn't about finding Wilson guilty of murder, it is about whether there was grounds to send him to trial which there was according to the ****ing American Bar Association who know more about American law than you ****ing do.

- - - Updated - - -

The shop owner said there was no robbery, I'm inclined to believe him so you are literally making no ****ing sense.

Honestly the mental gymnastics white boys will do to justify the murder of black people never ceases to amaze me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok let me explain some more:

The point of this case going to the grand jury was to decide whether there was a reason for it to go trial, or if there was clearly no case to answer. There is a clear need for more investigation, I think you can agree since 'contradiction' seems to be a thing you're going for at the moment. The grand jury decided Wilson had no case to answer, no need for a trial.

So let me ask you this:

Given that in a case where a police officer gunned down an UNARMED black man who had committed NO CRIME the police officers testimony is contradicted both by the eye witness accounts and the forensic evidence, do you think there should have been a trial to establish guilt or innocence?

Yes or no. Should there have been a trial.

I say yes, the American Bar Association say yes, many, many other experts say yes.

It's not about declaring him guilty, its about whether it should have gone to trial. THAT is what is in dispute here.
    Last edited by eldargal; 11-28-2014 at 01:46 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    You also seem to think the medical records don't show that Wilson had been struck, or know anything about the actual timeline of events based on the physical evidence.
    Ummm what?

I've never denied Wilson was struck, or that there was a confrontation, or even that Mike Brown was possibly even in the wrong in this part of the confrontation. What I have questioned is the fact that the Ferguson police have repeatedly been shown to change their version of events (robbery, not robbery. Shoplifting, not shoplifting. Brown was armed, not armed), failed to interview eyewitnesses, lied about facts (they have insisted for the entirety of it that Mike Brown was 35 feet away when killed, when the fact is he was over 130 feet away), and attempted to suppress any coverage of events - this is the police force who attempted to get all reporters confined to a "second amendment area" and teargassed ones who left it; covered their badge numbers; grabbed people off the street and held them without charge, saying to protest leaders they would be released without charge if the protesters dispersed.

No reason to go to a full trial?

While a Ferguson resident will lose an eye after being hit with a rubber bullet:

Daemon-Prince

Lets sum this up with a picture shall we?

[URL=http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/White_Tiger88/media/ayp1ezy_700b_zps6d74dbeb.jpg.html][/URL]
    Potential war gameing Jawa.