BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 767 of 773 FirstFirst ... 267667717757765766767768769 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 7723
    Chapter-Master

woohoo, ordered a special edition Horus Heresy Volume 4 book, I thought they would run out before I had any spare money.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

This is the oubliette... we don't typically moderate down here because of the nature of the forum. That said, I've had the same post reported by several people in the last 24 hours so I feel I have to issue a reminder:

I know conversations can get heated, but refrain from screaming insults at one another. Walk away from your keyboard, get some air, scream into a pillow; whatever you need to do to calm down before you decide to post. And, as always, you don't have to respond.

Just calm down. Take a breath.

If you can't do that, please take it to PMs or email or your blog... just not here.
    Last edited by The Girl; 11-30-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Occuli Imperator

So I've just realised that Battlestar is just a copy of Mormonism

Kolob = Kobol
    Quorum of 12 = Quorum of 12 Apostoles

and many more mind.blown.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    So I've just realised that Battlestar is just a copy of Mormonism

Kolob = Kobol
    Quorum of 12 = Quorum of 12 Apostoles

and many more mind.blown.
    um...yeah dude, the director is a mormon, thats reasonably common knowledge mate.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    That was the best response I have seen, fantastic sir, talk about making a point.
    I love you boarder.

(Not sure if Sarcastic....................lol)
    Last edited by White Tiger88; 11-28-2014 at 07:38 PM.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Captain

Gah. I'm getting abuse hurled at me because I said that I don't care for Thanksgiving and want irritating yanks to stop bothering me about it. I'm aussie! Why on earth should I have to celebrate your creepy country-specific holiday?!
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Yeah they get really angsty about Thanksgiving in particular for some reason. Maybe because its under attack for being culturally insensitive given that it preceded centuries of genocide against native Americans? I recommend trolling them.

Feeling 100% happier about End Times now, might even start painting Stuff again.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

yeah I got asked a few times, 'what did you do for Thanksgiving?' nothing, obviously...

The UK really *should* celebrate Thanksgiving . . . after all, it marks the day the colonial nutters finally had enough of a foothold over here that you didn't have to worry about them coming back!
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

I wish the GW website would stop changing language when you click certain pages. it used to happen on a Friday night when pre-orders went up, the pages for new stuff were all in German, and now What's New Today is Italian.