BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 142 of 773 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 7723
    Occuli Imperator

Well thanks to fog horns I have avoid colliding with the IoM

Also, the Ukranian poledancer, I liked her tainted love entry, that was sweet.

Also, what is with all the hate in the threads today :'(

Definately not Chester Zoo, in the end went to Carew Castle
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Occuli Imperator

Well thanks to fog horns I have avoid colliding with the IoM

Also, the Ukranian poledancer, I liked her tainted love entry, that was sweet.

Definately not Chester Zoo, in the end went to Carew Castle
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post

It's my guess one of the other boards had a purge.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Yeah, holy crap, I've reported like three posts today. I mean, I and a few others on here can be pretty argumentative, but there's been some straight up insults tossed around from people with ten or twenty posts.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Hate is the engine that keeps forums going.
    "What are they gonna say? That he was a kind man? That he was a wise man? That he had plans, man? That he had wisdom? Bullsh*t, man!"

Not round here it's not!

As Darklink said, disagreements are common, and frankly expected given it's an open discussion. But hostility and trolling? Not here. We're not Dakka.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

yeah, the Chaos crowd have been getting rowdy on the boards again lately, that proberly doesn't help, they seem to be hijacking every thread based on loyalist releases as well...

And yes I know i'm posting at half 12 at night, can't sleep
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    you were being a moron.

what exactly is your point here?
    Have you ever been on a sea in heavy fog? Living on an island, I'm guessing you do venture away from your computer occasionally and get on a ferry somewhere. I've been at sea in heavy fog and it can be really scary, and its easy to become disorientated. When I served on detachment I witnessed crews being rescued from small ships on two occasions which had ran aground, even with modern GPS navigation and sonar it still happens, on both occasions everyone was taken off ok but it was still an dangerous situation for everyone involved. Granted foghorns are a little antiquated, many have now been disabled, obviously the port authority where you live felt that the fog conditions were sufficiently bad to warrant using it temporarily, as they still form part of a system of accident prevention that can and has saved many lives in the past. Sorry your sleep was interrupted, my advice in future would be to put a pillow over your head, or maybe not live near a port on an island in the middle of the Irish Sea
    Last edited by Lukas The Trickster; 03-15-2014 at 02:36 AM.
    When I was younger, they all laughed at me when I told them I wanted to be a comedian - they're not laughing now!

So not seeing my lovely lady this weekend.

Being at a loose end, I finally got round to cleaning the cooker top. Which involved some Me Muscle, scourer and elbow grease. It was left sparkling clean.

Trouble being? Rest of kitchen looked comparatively clarty. So all of kitchen now cleaned. Including mopping the floor.

And since I had the mop out, did the bathroom as well. And followed up by cleaning shower, sink and the Kidderminster.

Yep. Accidentally kicked off a spring clean

Iron Father

oh dear , i usually get people in to do that as I can't be arsed.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk