BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 765 of 773 FirstFirst ... 265665715755763764765766767 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 7723

He didn't rob a store (according to the store owner, who should know better than anyone) and he didn't assault a police officer (according to most witness accounts) and gang members tend to be what we call 'criminals' while police officers, stop me if this is too advanced for you, aren't supposed to murder people. Like, you know, criminals.

So take your racist lies and shove them up your ****ing arse.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

And I don't think you'll find large numbers of people saying the girl's death was anything short of a horrible tragedy and the perpetrators should be brought to justice.

Assuming the case is that of Laylah Petersen which I found after a quick googling, the police have pledged to find the killers and send them to jail. As opposed to Ferguson where they KNOW who the killer was and have literally declared martial law, trodden over citizens constitutional rights, attacked peaceful protests with military grade equipment, fired tear gas and rubber bullets at press at protesters and behaved illegally to protect him from even going to TRIAL let alone prison.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    He didn't rob a store (according to the store owner, who should know better than anyone) and he didn't assault a police officer (according to most witness accounts) and gang members tend to be what we call 'criminals' while police officers, stop me if this is too advanced for you, aren't supposed to murder people. Like, you know, criminals.

So take your racist lies and shove them up your ****ing arse.
    So............things you find on the internet make you an expert on this stuff? Also i fail to see how this stuff is anything new to people considering it has been happening for over 100 years in the USA and suddenly everyone is getting more upset over this then Russia constantly attacking another country...........Interesting.

Edit: Also a mod should probably close this thread before its gets even more out of hand no one will agree on this one way or another. (Plus i fail to see how calling people racist gets anything solved.........Its just kinda sad really that you think you can scream racism at other opinions to win)
    Last edited by White Tiger88; 11-28-2014 at 04:38 AM.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

WOOHOO!

Car passed MOT with only the expected advisarys on the nearly worn tyres!

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Got my VT-49 Decimator!

Sadly, UPS are unable to find a unique building in London, despite having the postcode and building name, and have returned my Forgeworld order to Forgeworld.

Bah. Time to contact Forgeworld and get it sent out again.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    So............things you find on the internet make you an expert on this stuff? Also i fail to see how this stuff is anything new to people considering it has been happening for over 100 years in the USA and suddenly everyone is getting more upset over this then Russia constantly attacking another country...........Interesting.

Edit: Also a mod should probably close this thread before its gets even more out of hand no one will agree on this one way or another. (Plus i fail to see how calling people racist gets anything solved.........Its just kinda sad really that you think you can scream racism at other opinions to win)
    You're a guy with a ****ing **** reference in his damned name and you're posting memes based on demonstrably false claims and false equivalence to defend a murderous white police officer. It's not screaming racist its stating the ****ing obvious.

I'm not an expert, I listen to the experts. But apparently a bunch of white ****boys on the internet are more equipped to judge US law than the American Bar Association, so whatever.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    You're a guy with a ****ing **** reference in his damned name and you're posting memes based on demonstrably false claims and false equivalence to defend a murderous white police officer. It's not screaming racist its stating the ****ing obvious.

I'm not an expert, I listen to the experts. But apparently a bunch of white ****boys on the internet are more equipped to judge US law than the American Bar Association, so whatever.
    Um i was Born in 1988....and i love White Tigers....so......hi? Also this is MY white tiger that i painted thus the name reference.... (its a 1\16 RC tank, i want a Perishing and king tiger next ><)

[URL=http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/White_Tiger88/media/Tiger%201/20130825_171000_zpse7dca6e1-1.jpg.html][/URL]
    [URL=http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/White_Tiger88/media/Tiger%201/20130825_171015_zps1d4cb347.jpg.html][/URL]
    [URL=http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/White_Tiger88/media/Tiger%201/20130825_170953_zpsc5173808-1.jpg.html][/URL]

Not saying a thing on the opinions that are being posted as they violate forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Got my VT-49 Decimator!

Sadly, UPS are unable to find a unique building in London, despite having the postcode and building name, and have returned my Forgeworld order to Forgeworld.

Bah. Time to contact Forgeworld and get it sent out again.
    Wish I had mine.><

Daemon-Prince

PM sent Mystery i am selling all my x-wing and i have a VT in there for you to have two!!!!