BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 773 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Default Off-Topic III: The Revengening!

Welcome to the third off topic thread everyone!

Enjoy your banter here today!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Terrible joke time then:

Q: What's even better than an Einstein-Rosen bridge?
    A: An Einstein-Rosencrantz-Guilderstern bridge
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I had to Google most of that. xD

It's funny though.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Banned

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Terrible joke time then:

Q: What's even better than an Einstein-Rosen bridge?
    A: An Einstein-Rosencrantz-Guilderstern bridge
    That truly is terrible. In fact, it's that bad it raises some interesting linguistic and metaphysical questions. Namely, when is a joke so bad that it stops being a joke? Surely there must be a stage when something becomes so utterly devoid of humour in either intent or execution that is not in fact a joke, but something else entirely.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Maybe? It's probably not my worst joke either. I find amusement in their terribleness rather than the joke itself.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    That truly is terrible. In fact, it's that bad it raises some interesting linguistic and metaphysical questions. Namely, when is a joke so bad that it stops being a joke? Surely there must be a stage when something becomes so utterly devoid of humour in either intent or execution that is not in fact a joke, but something else entirely.
    *insert image of your least favourite comedian here*

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Maybe? It's probably not my worst joke either. I find amusement in their terribleness rather than the joke itself.
    You'd get on well with my Dad, he has the same view >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    *insert image of your least favourite comedian here*
    Just as I was about to make a smart arsed comment about Jimmy Carr, Alan Carr, Russel Brand, The Mighty Boosh et al.

But never mind that! I've just seen Robocop.

It's actually alright. Original is such a genuine classic it was never going to really tickle it's position, but it's enjoyable enough. Though I think it's 12A rating meant cuts were made, and may have included a scene or two which were central to the plot. Looking forward to the directors cut on home media!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Jimmy Carr, The Mighty Boosh
    heathen
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 1 of 773 1231151101501 ... LastLast