BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 310 of 773 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 7723

I really like Prof Elemental.

Simply for the line about him being Rap's Brighton Pier and his 'rival' being Rap's Piers Morgan.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Sorry to break it to you EG, it must be a fake after all GW will never release a xenos only thingy...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I was a bit sceptical, I mean to date it was following the FW pattern of Imperium vs someone. I had hopes though, if only because GW seems to doing all teh great things while FW is just churning out more bloody Marine variants.><
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Why did no one tell me about this:
    the tag line sounds a bit euphemistic...

I think they have got him confused with the other famous delivery Pat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mustard.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	8742

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    It is a critical appraisial of the captialist environment and how service delivery is subverted for profit. Also Britian's got talent.
    apparently they had an awesome magician on Britain's Got Talent recently, only he was Canadian, and doesn't live in Britain, which rather makes a mockery of the title...
    Last edited by Kirsten; 05-09-2014 at 09:23 AM.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Hee
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Love it what exactly I'm referring too I'll leave up to the imagination

There's worse ways to go.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Loving the new Wood Elf book, it is fifty shades of great.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Banned

Lols.
    Tolkien died in 1973. Reverse it and you get 3791.
    Three rings for the elven kings under the sky, seven for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone, nine for mortal men doomed to die, and one for the dark lord on his dark throne.

[URL="http://foodforbears.tumblr.com/post/83023827725/melkorwashere-thranduil-stormborn"]Source[/URL]