BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 489 of 773 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 7723
    Occuli Imperator

I missed lots of things
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Banned

Occuli Imperator

Yes, like that post above. Tumblr is banned
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I don't even know what Dashcon is but I know it was a disaster thanks to tumblr.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I don't think we should let him in.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

OMG we've been mocking the ball pit, look up the bdsm 101 panal

Banned

I looked it up and there are lots of claims but all actual evidence points to it being fine?

Chapter-Master

I've seen no evidence but the claims are hilarious...

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookhorse
    Gee, I just ran into Sports Horse while I was fetching more stationery. I stopped to talk to her briefly, and she was babbling on about wanting to put together a convention dedicated to her own awesomeness! And she was being serious, too!

Apparently, this so-called convention would just be her talking about how awesome she is for hours on end. And also a ball pit, for some reason, I guess because the balls come in all colors of the rainbow? I didn’t quite catch what she was going to call it, but no matter.

I tried to talk her out of it, of course, but she was just fixated on the idea and wouldn’t listen. I hope she doesn’t actually try going through with it. That convention would just be terrible and most likely fail rather spectacularly. She’s my friend and all, but really, sometimes she definitely suffers from hubris.

Chapter-Master

the internet's single greatest ever video has been uploaded, everyone else may as well go home

Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

No.

I spied at least one Sheeps in that video, thus invalidating their whole effort.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks