Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Dude...
    To far? >_>
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

Too soon...
    rather than far...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Too soon...
    rather than far...
    *Insert facepalm here*

Chapter-Master

At least they found this one...

Occuli Imperator

Its hard to find something that isn't there, it is an insurance scam ran by the lizardmen who live at the centre of the earth/democratic party...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

That explains it then.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Its hard to find something that isn't there, it is an insurance scam ran by the lizardmen who live at the centre of the earth/democratic party...
    Considering i am sure Putin is really a lizardman......... Not to far fetched!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    At least they found this one...
    They are still looking for the last one..... I get the feeling Malaysian airlines isn't the smartest way to travel o.o

Also if you want to a "oh crap" moment go on BBC and watch the supposed transcripts the Ukrainians have between Russia & Separatists.

(My theory on why you don't put a big red button on things......Some idiot always pushes it)

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Just borrow a Russian Missile........anyone can get one!
    Made me laugh.....I will be in the corner.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Iron Father

So, the move to Canada is very much still on. Just over 4 months and I'm leaving the UK and sunny Devon behind. Just to reconfirm my decision I went to a Councilors planning meeting last night. Every single proposed redevelopment which would have reinvigorated the bay, created new jobs and put Torbay back on the map was declined. Hundreds of thousands of pounds spent by various company's on plans and presentations over the last 3 years. All a wasted effort. I sat at the back and listened to the NIMBY objections, and the votes of the ageing councillors and couldn't help feel that those most vocal wanted Torbay to be nothing but one big retirement home.
    Anyway I feel sorry for those left behind here, including my family who will continue to try and make a living in a resort that's dying on its feet.
    Wife's already has employment lined up now and will be going into Investment banking after a year of retraining with a Canadian bank. I can't remember the name. Me I'm not sure yet. Oscars starts school here in September but when we get to Canada he will have to wait until the following September to start again. The Canadian schooling system starts a year later. So I'm unlikely to be working full time for the 1st year at least.
    Not one to twiddle my thumbs I was at a loss what to do. My wife came up with the solution....commission painting and painting items for eBay.
    I've surprised myself the last couple of years and whilst I know I need to (and can) improve my painting I've had some great sales on eBay. Sometimes over double what a model was bought for. I'm lucky in that I don't need to make a huge amount of money and really it's just a supplement to my wife's income and something to keep me busy. But I have to give it a go. If it doesn't work out then at least I've tried. I'm planning on shipping worldwide this time too, restricting myself to UK only (soon to be Canada) I think has cost me.
    I've been making plans for Website, Facebook page and YouTube channel. I'm going to do this right. Should be a lot of fun and I hope painting for 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week will improve my painting and not diminish my love of it.
    Over the next four months with any spare time I have I will continue with my preparations, so once I settle in Canada it will be just a case of setting the ball in motion and starting.
    I'm excited and nervous in equal measure but doing something I love and hopefully making enough to contribute to our new life (wife's wages will do that well enough) I will be a very happy man.
    I have no illusions it will take time and may not work out as I hoped but I still plan on doing this even if it's not my sole occupation.
    That's where I am at the moment. Obviously I've been looking at names for my business etc and came up with a couple. Painting Plastic Crack was one and Forge Master Studios being the other
    Any ideas or advice you think you have to offer guys, please fire away. Especially you mrs Splodge.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk