BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 580 of 773 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 7723
    First-Captain

Me doth think thy Mystery's Mead was spiked with something stronger.....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

23 unintentionally hilarious headlines...

[url]http://diply.com/trendyjoe/23-hilariously-unintentional-newspaper-headlines/47727/1[/url]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Lol.

We've all been there...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I told myself never again...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Daemon-Prince

Oh look Russia just invaded eastern Ukraine....... with only ~250 armored vehicles/artillery
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Honestly who the **** does russia think they are fooling, imperialistic dogs
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Looks like they are trying to make a path to there new little island of doom....

[url]http://www.reddit.com/live/3rgnbke2rai6hen7ciytwcxadi[/url]\

Also remember the Ukraines left a bunch of perfectly new T-64 Battle Tanks for the rebels to use..........

Seems legit.
    Last edited by White Tiger88; 08-25-2014 at 06:52 AM.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

So did you survive Mystery?
    And did the weather hold out for you?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Ooh, ahh, ee! Ee ahh ooh!

Everything hurts.... Muscles feel tighter and stronger....

Ace event for the most part, but missed yesterday due to drinking with the Fir Cruthen Faction. Foot juice and Horn of Plenty were tasty, but walloped me good and proper.

Didn't get dead! And that includes the clusterfeth that was the trip to Kol Kathrak. Daemon Cities are to be avoided, and I very, very nearly carked it proper. 3 seconds left of my death count, and a lovely healer found me. Later returned the favour by saving Poke Da Goblin Queen, who is one of our main healers!

If anyone does fancy giving it a bash, I'm looking to form a new group within my faction to get some new blood. Whatever fantasy trope tickles your fancy (except Steampunk, not encouraged by the system which is magic over technology), you'll fit in!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    It doesn't matter. There will be no response. We have learned that if you wish to stop military persecution then you need to make sure that
    a) The country has mineral resources that can be exploited
    b) The country's military is at least a decade (preferably more) out of date.

The US do not want a war with Russia, they barely want to be involved in stopping ISIS
    NATO do not want a war with Russia, they barely want to be involved in stopping ISIS and several member countries cannot economically start a war.

Once they are entrenched nothing will shift them, short of vitrification and no one wants that. Especially over a country that is economically and geopolitically unimportant.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni