BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 664 of 773 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674714764 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 7723
    Occuli Imperator

Same thing better t's & c's.

First meeting, the department is massively underspending and needs to increase capital projects to resolve this issue. It's a hard time.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Same thing better t's & c's.

First meeting, the department is massively underspending and needs to increase capital projects to resolve this issue. It's a hard time.
    Holy cow! A job where the company isn't claiming poverty! Sounds like the jackpot.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Occuli Imperator

Government job. You can call me "Mr Lynch"
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Sweet!
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Friends, romans, countrymen! Lend me your beers!

It is I!

I have returned to grace you with my awesomeness, and let you know I survived today in the new job, mostly reading and filling out forms and stuff.
    Woohoo, still not shared the wifi key with you yet though

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Fun fact about the legend of the 300 Spartans (not the movie but historically) the Greeks sent roughly 20000 troops to stop the Persians and when the enemy discovered a way to flank them the spartan king ordered everyone else to retreat and defend their homes except his 300 personal guard and roughly 1000 troops refused to abandon the Spartans, and the battle was in the best case scenario for a small army to hold back a huge army

- - - Updated - - -

Also there where more professions in Ancient Rome/Greece that prohibited men from entering them then prohibited women from entering them, the only carrier a roman/Greek woman couldn't get was in the military, whereas men where banned from the majority of the priesthood (of all gods except solar invictus actually) and several other things, in fact until the tenth /eleventh century women where seen as more inherently holy/close to god then men because they could create life and men couldn't, it wasn't actually until the idea of original sin was conceived that Europian society started using the patriarchal system, before then inheretance worked with the first born son getting the fathers title and first born daughter getting the mothers title, and cooking wasn't performed on a household basis but at a community level with half a dozen or so people preparing food for the whole town for dinner, and women would also only care for children until the child learnt to walk and then would go back to working the field with their husband, I learnt this from a episode of a documentary series called divine women on history channel as nothing better was on, I've also watched a hour long documentary on cannibalism for a similar reason
    Last edited by Anthrax ion pusscabe; 10-07-2014 at 02:56 AM.
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

Never mind all that!

Dredd is getting a 7 part Web Series!!!

FLAILING EXCITEDLY IS TO OBEY THE LAW!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

What like dragon age did?
    Are they bringing Sly back?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    What like dragon age did?
    Are they bringing Sly back?
    Stuff sly, Urban was an absolute BOSS!!.

thats great news Mystery, hope they do bring back the same actors
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

lols