BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 749 of 773 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749750751759 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 7723
    Occuli Imperator

We have two options.
    1) Drive onto the continent then into the article circle and east and down into canada
    2) Drive onto the continent then go cross country through Russia and cross the bering sea when it is frozen thus needing no waterproofing since it isn't in the budget.

Or we c ould try and build a toyboata
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    We have two options.
    1) Drive onto the continent then into the article circle and east and down into canada
    2) Drive onto the continent then go cross country through Russia and cross the bering sea when it is frozen thus needing no waterproofing since it isn't in the budget.

Or we c ould try and build a toyboata

Nonsense.

3) Build a nuclear powered drilling and track laying machine, and make our very own underground de-railroad.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

There is something called the government transport catapult scheme. Which I was disapointed to find that it wasn't a governmental study/trial of using catapults to move, but instead a funding scheme to deliver innovations. I shall submit your idea to it.

Lockheed Martin have claimed that they have nuclear fusion trucks...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I reckon a transatlantic tunnel is inevitable, in the long run.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Hilux trip across the arctic circle sounds fun, I'm sure I've seen it half done

But the de-railroad sounds interesting...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

With the de-railroad, we can undermine any conversation.

Banned

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I reckon a transatlantic tunnel is inevitable, in the long run.
    Nah, Continetanal Drift would bugger the tunnel up after a few years, youy would need to make the tunnel flexiable, don't think the boffins will be able to agree on how to do that until the dust of the fights settle down
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    Nah, Continetanal Drift would bugger the tunnel up after a few years, youy would need to make the tunnel flexiable, don't think the boffins will be able to agree on how to do that until the dust of the fights settle down
    not that they'd be able to aggree whether such a tunnel would be X km or Y miles long in the first place I reckon...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Miles if we build from here, unless they us KM in Canada?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness