BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Tyranid Tactica

Any chance we are going to see an update to these tactics for 7th ED? Sure some things didn't change much at all, others changed a lot. For example, I love my dakkaflyrants even more now. Much harder to ground them with shooting but they are worse in that they can't land and assault in the same turn (unless they get shot down), but for how the dakkatyrant works I still think its an improvement and the improved (arguable jink).

Veteran-Sergeant

Rippers now have OS. They might need another look at as well. Deep striking rippers in maelstrom missions are another thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Halollet View Post
    Rippers now have OS. They might need another look at as well. Deep striking rippers in maelstrom missions are another thought.
    I am playing in a league soon with IG as my main and 2 sets of nid allies and both have rippers with DS for that exact reason! Dis is what I'm talkin' bout!

I think that the only way to play nids right now it is have more than 2 flyrants

Is there any way to make nidzilla work these days? Not necessarily in tournaments, but for casual play. I thought maybe large-target saturation could force your opponent to make bad decisions, but I haven't been playing nids long enough to really be sure about it.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112