Hey guys I'm taking part in TemplarCrusades01s new campaign at the moment and I just took a shipment of some forgworld goodies for it looking to get your opinions on my force so far.

This is is my lord I did pick out a name for him but it has since slipped my mind. He's in a modified suit of MK3 that has been up-armoured by tech-marines. He is equipped with a Thunder Hammer (Power axe in the campaign) and a plasma pistol.

This is my lords "chosen" squad that have been by his side since the Heresy. They have the hounor of being equipped with: a thunder hammer (Power Axe), a pair of lighting claws, a power fist, a melta gun, a plasma pistol, a power fist, and a standard (Icon of something still haven't decided) Members of this squad have suits of artificer armour that dates back to the Heresy.

Members of First squad have been given the honour of being the first into battle in most enagements, they have been equipped with a heavy bolter and plasma gun. First squad has taken the brunt of the damage inflicted to the warband and as such ware adhoc repair and jurry rigged armour pieces. They go into battle in a mix of armour but mainly MK 2 and 5.

Second squad have seen less action then first squad but that makes them no less deadly they go into batter almost entirely in full MK3 suits of armour preferring the thicker armour plates over manoeuvrability of other marks. 2 members of the squad have just been brought in to replace battlefield losses and dew to short supply lines have had to gather what they can off the dead. Second squad is equipped with: a power fist, plasma gun and an auto cannon(waiting till payday to get some).