BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by -Tom- View Post
    For terrain, my friend has a shop on eBay selling laser cut MDF terrain. He's got these great industrial sets that can either be glued, or will hold together nicely enough to leave dry fitted. ([url]http://stores.ebay.co.uk/War-Games-Tournaments?_trksid=p2047675.l2563[/url]). He's done them pre-painted before too.
    That does look pretty cool. I may end up buying some of that.
    - Ezaviel
    Laudate imperatorem.

Necromunda, Gorkka Morkka, Mordheim, Battle Fleet Gothic, Space Hulk...I've been collecting them all for awhile, trying to get enough together that even if my friends don't have the stuff to run a gang, that I can loan them one. I've got a boat load of the Necromunda Terrain, from both the base set and the Outlands expansion. I've got at least one set of each from the Gorkka Morkka set and expansion, but I want more. Looking for the cardstock buildings that they had in the early days of 40k. I'm also looking for more Mordheim Terrain. Cityfight style Fantasy Battles in the streets when the gangs go to ground. Tear, sniff, I want to play again!!!

Battle-Brother

Maybe it's just me, and maybe it's the pear cider and whiskey talking, but it really seems like the Infinity ruleset is begging for a Necromunda hack.

Battle-Brother

I've always wanted to play Necromunda. I even made a mostly-converted Redemptionist Crusade that I'm now expanding into a proper 40k army. Its just too bad there's no FLGS or GW near me, or I'd organize a campaign myself.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

It's so easy to do modern versions of all the gangs but delaque with the GW plastics these days. I love necromunda, the only thing we need now is a scifi range from FW akin to their fantasy Monster range.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    It's so easy to do modern versions of all the gangs but delaque with the GW plastics these days. I love necromunda, the only thing we need now is a scifi range from FW akin to their fantasy Monster range.
    And if you want Delaque, [url]http://heresyminiatures.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_15&zenid=b41ffb1 8b2cb3b012f3e99b4ac9d0522[/url] these are amazing

Lads you all sound like it's dead and gone! The rules are there for free on the GW website. Most gangs can be made from a combo of imperial guard and warhammer imperial forces for pennys. I just started a new campaign as a break from 40k. Get out there and do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob821 View Post
    Lads you all sound like it's dead and gone! The rules are there for free on the GW website. Most gangs can be made from a combo of imperial guard and warhammer imperial forces for pennys. I just started a new campaign as a break from 40k. Get out there and do it!
    Last year I played more Necromunda than 40K, its still a great game, yakromunda is a great resource for rules and campagin management too, get a few bits and get your friends together and start playing

The community rules and the yakromunda website in general are the bees knees!

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by SecondJames View Post
    I've always wanted to play Necromunda. I even made a mostly-converted Redemptionist Crusade that I'm now expanding into a proper 40k army. Its just too bad there's no FLGS or GW near me, or I'd organize a campaign myself.
    I don't know where in NoVa you live, but Drop Zone in Bowie MD, and Dream Wizards in Frederick MD have pretty active gaming groups for a variety of GW games. FTW in Richmond, of course, is an option as well. I thought Fredericksburg had a gaming establishment.

I always thought that Inquisitor would have been a good fit to add on to Necromunda, additional storylines, characters, scenarios , wargear. I recently read "Pariah" by dan Abnett, and there was a lot of possible game ideas in there.

I really do prefer skirmish games and Necromunda was a great one, especially if you played a campaign.

Thanks for the links I'll check these sites out.
    Last edited by tankbusta; 02-16-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: ...and furthermore...
    Avon Lady and Mary Kay are Rouge Traders, R-O-U-G-E, unless you're playing a game about selling cosmetics out of a pink Cadillac, spell it R-O-G-U-E.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast