BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Fantastic conversions! Loving the Gun Drones and that Buggy is to die for, or from, depending on which end of it you're on...
    na na na na na... wut?

Squigsuits jump into action!!!
    At last my Squigsuits are complete! Now my grots can possess the speed and ferocity of a Squig, perfect for Rough Riders proxies. Pinning my drop kicking squad leader was a real pain to get him to look right.

Here is a more detailed picture of a painted Squigsuit, I'm glad I created the little Grot gun drones.

Now all that's left to get done is the 2 Leman Russes, my spotter tank and my new Hellhound modifications and then I'll be ready for the WAR IN THE NORTH!!!
    A LOG OF LOYAL SORCERERS & REBEL GRETCHIN!

First-Captain

they look great, such character full little blighters.....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Those really are just fantastic! Oozing with character!
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=10151
    My Craftworld Arithym Project Log. Please have a look!

Amazing conversions, too many favourites. Orks are awesome.
    Minotaur painting Studio
    www.minotaurpainting.com | [email protected]

2ND TO LAST WAVE; THE BATTLE TANKZ
    Got the 2 Battle Tanks completed, 1 of which will serve as my Kommand Tank identified by the massive skull on the front. I went with the boxy turret because it just looks a lot more orky... I mean something a greenskin would like, that and the spiked tracks make it very intimidating.

ROKS FROM ABOVE!
    The best thing about the battle tanks is that they can be used for other vehicles as well such as a Deathstrike Missile Launcher. When coming up with ideas I refused to have a giant missile, as I hate the idea that a general would put a weapon of such high yield on the front line. So I came up with this much better idea inspired by the Ork Audio Drama the Klaw Of Mork, to represent my Deathstrike Missile Launcher I will have a large tractor beam dragging down a asteroid/ship from orbit to drop on the enemy. Which makes a lot more sense as the weapon would need to not move to keep hold of it's ammo and any damage would make it lose it's the grip on whatever it's pulling down.

Going to play a few games to see if I like using the weapon and if I do I'll get it fully converted and painted.

Chapter-Master

brilliant
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

The last wave of the Grot Rebelz!
    Well here it is the last wave of Grot Rebel units, now I can take a nice relaxing break from the hobby and then return for a new project. First off the new Hellhound, I'll likely use it in larger games or when I need to remove the Wyvern to free up my Heavy Support slots for something else. Turrets a bit small but this was rush job as I needed it for the upcoming tournament this weekend.

I loved the small tanks I converted from spare bits in my previous version of this army to use as Hydras, however I struggled to find a use for them in this new army as the armoured sentinel idea didn't work out. But I finally did find a suitable use for the model in the form of a proxy for a Manticore implacement. (Manticore turret: AV10 2 Hull Points Immobile). Like before the idea is this tank calls down Grot Bomb Strikes with the D3 representing how many bombs make it to the target. I needed to add some plates round the tracks to make it clear it is an immobile vehicle.

Might make an alternative top with [URL="http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/003/7/c/grot_rebel_void_shield_generator_up_by_proiteus-d6x2tbh.jpg"]my shield generator[/URL] for a possible Shield array proxy?

And that's it but before I go I will aim to get a good quality full army photograph to post on the log.

Full Army Shot Teaser
    Sadly I won't have the full army shots till next week, but here are some group shots from the recent tournament.

THIS HERE'S DA REVLOUTION!!!
    At long last I have a complete army shot featuring everything from my current Grot collection, all 2665pts.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast