BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Nice! I particularly like the skitarii dome-head becoming a helmet
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

9 YEARZ OF GRETCHIN REVLOUTION!!!
    With the completion of my final squad yesterday I decided to recreate a picture I took 9 years ago of the first grot rebelz, the army has been rebuilt twice and you can see how far I have come since then. So for those who wish they could paint that good remember, every expert was once a beginner.

The reason behind my choice for using guard rules was the fact a proper gretchin army using the ork codex would have been limited, very expensive and not very good. So I thought what's the 2nd weakest thing in the universe and settled with guard, and despite all the new ork units I don't think I can go back.

DIGGA DIG, DIGGA DIG!
    Looks what's taking shape on my model workstation.

A LOG OF LOYAL SORCERERS & REBEL GRETCHIN!

DIG TO DA GOAL!!!
    Huzzah finished yesterday, my gretchin digga! Perfect for getting behind enemy lines and tearing through enemy tanks. Had to correct some of the bend forgeworld parts thou but here it is.

AND WITH THIS THE GROTS WILL BE COMPLETED! But that doesn't mean I finished with them, 'The Red Gobbo' mecha will be built on the side of my next main project that I will start the log later this week.

One disadvantage to this army is my case is now full and extremely heavy to carry!

Chapter-Master

you will have to build yourself a grot robot to carry your case...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    you will have to build yourself a grot robot to carry your case...
    Nah already got this fella, Da Red Gobbo!

MY ARTICLE ON MY 3 GOLDEN RULES FOR COUNTS AS CONVERSIONS!
    2 weeks ago I was asked by Rob Baer from Spikey Bits to write an article on converting count as armies and miniatures. So if I've inspired you to convert your own stuff or you'd like an interesting read and see some of my earilest projects (& failures) click the image below....

[URL="http://www.spikeybits.com/2016/02/the-3-golden-rules-for-counts-as-conversions.html"][/URL]

Chapter-Master

that looks excellent
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314