BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    First-Captain

wow, that is one mad, but beautiful in a Mother only could kinda way, army!

Well done indeed, I wonder what next you will do?
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

looks fantastic
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Battle-Brother

So crazy and funky, just like grots themselves. I love it!
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Why Can't I Quit You Gretchin!?!
    Well since my new project is slow to start up it looks like the Grots are getting 2 new units. The first of which is the Night Tekz warband, these guys love using tech to gain the upper hand and thus use a Breaching Drill to surprise the enemy. I had to convert shotguns for most of the squad this time as the FW Breaching Squad can't take lasguns. I doubt I can ever quit doing the grots as making this squad has created some funny characters, such as Bobby on the right who looks like an old victorian police man or the Meltagunner nicknamed "Tank Missile!"

Gazza the Squad Leader even looks so bad *** he might take a leave of absence to man a very big gun, he could maybe even work as a gretchin proxy of Coteaz thou maybe that's a little too far?
    After seeing the new mechanicus models I will be converting them into some rocket artillery so can't wait for that.
    A LOG OF LOYAL SORCERERS & REBEL GRETCHIN!

First-Captain

see, an amry is never finished.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    see, an amry is never finished.....
    Sadly the shame can't be said for the Thousand Sons who I'm likely to sell unless the Tzzentch Daemonkin codex is something special. Even if I do a chaos army or pure marine force the Spire Guard henchmen have no real so I'm currently looking to find a buyer for all the Spire Guard models.

The Grots however once my new army project is done they'll be getting some new fancy tech, like this little concept below.

The Spireguard could be very useful for Cultists if the Tzeentch Daemonkin are anything like their Khorne cousins!

And that's a great Morkanicus concept!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

First-Captain

lovely "Morkanicus" model indeed, it's a shame your Thousand Sons are suffering at the moment, lets hope GW makes them more useful soon....

I feel the skilled looking Spire Guard are a bad match up for the cannon fodder cultists.

Even so I'm likely to sell the pre-heresy army and build a post heresy theme instead with the same Egyptian style with a touch of chaos and blue instead of red. This will allow me use of chaos daemons and a bit more freedom.

THE MEKKY WARBAND: DA NIGHT TEKZ
    Well here's the last grot warband, my infantry tray is now full, so unless I buy a new infantry tray there is unlikely to be another Squad. Plus I'm going to be taking a break from my grots believe it or not.

This squad was all about gear and I wanted them to look mekky, due to the original seragent Gazza Stripbolt looking too bad *** he was sidelined him for something else, instead we have a small night grot converted using the golbin shaman and a skatari head. With the exception of the Metlagunner and Ork Servo sku... er head they are all armed with Shotguns. Since they'd be emerging from the hold created by the digga I thought to give one a glow stick, which I was unsure at first but came out well.

Next up the digga!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast