BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Baron Roland, The Lancer of Fire, and The Whie Warden.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

The Companion is a really nice book, had a thumb through it yesterday. Anyone else notice that it's actually written and produced by the Forge World team?
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    The Companion is a really nice book, had a thumb through it yesterday. Anyone else notice that it's actually written and produced by the Forge World team?
    Actually missed that, was distracted by all the pretty pictures. I did notice that the LE Sentinels of Terra was produced by Citadel Vault though, new publication team?
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

This said Citadel Vault on the back as well. Interesting...
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    I Reckon we'll be waiting as long for hellknights as we have been for legion rules.......

and when we do get them.....hellbrute......

well GW has just lost another 700 or so dollars with some inane loyalist love decision.

so far the tally for the last 2 months is GW not getting over a $1000 from me because they cant sort their **** out. My wallet on the other hand is having the time of its life.
    Dude,

Anyone that doesn't let you play with your nicely painted and spikey-bitted Knight in a Chaos list is just a turd not worth playing.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    I feel like the legs are probably static because it's a veeeery top heavy model and having the static legs helps ensure it won't topple over on people. Sure, some people could handle posing them in ways that can stand, and those people should be able to do so still, but this ensures that generally it's not an issue. Finished the basic building on mine today. Need to work out how to magnetize to swap the guns then it's time for primer.

Could have done what they did with the WK and just keyed the sockets so that there's a "default" (aka boring) pose. That way you could easily make the kit appealing to both novice and experienced modellers alike.

Its one of the reasons I've softened my criticism of the WK kit as its just as much fun to pose as its FW bigger brothers (except the elbows... wish they were jointed, but at least they give you two options per arm)
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Scout

Does anyone else think that the Imperial Knights seem almost like a reaction to Privateer Press' Warmachines? The Imperial Knights look a lot like Cygnar Warjacks...
    Illegitimi non carborundum

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaRenegade View Post
    Does anyone else think that the Imperial Knights seem almost like a reaction to Privateer Press' Warmachines? The Imperial Knights look a lot like Cygnar Warjacks...
    They look like the Epic/Space Marine models which predate any abomination that PP has released.

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    They look like the Epic/Space Marine models which predate any abomination that PP has released.
    Quite so. Plus, these aren't as ridiculously top heavy as PP sculpts.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Have you noticed how much the Space Marine game looks like Gears of War? Makes you think.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast