BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

And the obligatory vague GW teaser video is up for the forthcoming Knights:

Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    And the obligatory vague GW teaser video is up for the forthcoming Knights:

Needs more Giant Chainaxe.......
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Thats one good teaser, best one so far.

A direct reference to House Taranis! That's awesome (they are the Knight House identified in the HH book Mechanicum)... More Taranis fluff incoming?
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

First-Captain

guess so... curious about what they did to them, especially how they made them survive, what with only two surviving Mounts walking aimlessly around near Noctis Labyrinthus while all of Mars went fubar...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    don't trust the 40k wiki
    For reals. The Deathwatch origin has been wrong on there for years and no one wants to get it changed

Not to mention GW could just sodding change it. I mean who gives a **** really? Knights are cool, they can now make 40k scale knights, so we get more knights. Retcon it or say they rediscovered some STC bits and peices to aid in their fabrication, whatever.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

And define 'rare'.

They were used on Imperial equivalent Exodite worlds.

Marines are probably the rarest of the rare, number somewhere near 1,000,000 in the entire galaxy, yet we see plenty of them on our boards.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

A good point. Even if there are only 100,000 Knights left in the Imperium why would it be unreasonable to see six of them on a battlefield when we could see fifty Marines out of one million?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    And define 'rare'.

They were used on Imperial equivalent Exodite worlds.

Marines are probably the rarest of the rare, number somewhere near 1,000,000 in the entire galaxy, yet we see plenty of them on our boards.
    I'd be curious how many Marine models GW has sold over the years, and to compare that to the number supposedly in existence...
    I'd assume the casualty rate "on the battlefield" might equal the rate of minis getting broken or dusting in some box somewhere
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast