BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Ah. Its good to see the usual "why not chaos" beaatch fest has manifested again.
    Chaos and nids sell well no matter how much GW annoy their fanboiys.
    They tend to pump up the races that are less able to sell themselves.
    Odd or obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by SaveModifier
    GW has said so many times that you should make the game what you enjoy, so if you want to use Knights in your Chaos army, make sure your opponent is cool with it and go to town
    Yup, this is what I am going to do. I'll make up my own fluff for a (probably Slaanesh) traitor house, pick myself a nice traitor colour scheme and play them as Chaos Knights. And nobody I normaly play against will object about that, I'm certain about that.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    I donŽt like that I have to buy a "codex" for a single "miniature" and i decided that iŽll NOT buy it. But I allready have preordered a knight, because i love this thing and always hoped that they bring us one. That they have done! So it will allie with my (chaos)guard and they will allie with my csm and voila a chaos knigth - did that count?
    Looks legit and fun to play against.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    I donŽt like that I have to buy a "codex" for a single "miniature" and i decided that iŽll NOT buy it. But I allready have preordered a knight, because i love this thing and always hoped that they bring us one. That they have done! So it will allie with my (chaos)guard and they will allie with my csm and voila a chaos knigth - did that count?
    Luckily you can get all the rules you need for a $4 WD. Hey, we asked them to start putting real rules back in WD, and they did!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Luckily you can get all the rules you need for a $4 WD. Hey, we asked them to start putting real rules back in WD, and they did!
    yeah WD plus that mysterious "Internet" everyone keeps talking about should together be able to provide one with the needed info...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Captain

When I hold a "Codex: Imperial Knights" in my hand, I'll be happy and maybe buy a model. Not damn well before.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Fly Lord

GW Knight Assembly Video

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I like these how-to videos they've been doing lately. I wonder how practical it would be to not lock the arms in place so it remains pose-able. There's a bit somewhere in the White Dwarf that talks about using a bit of sprue at the joint between the body and the legs to make it so the model can rotate on that joint. Hmm...

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by SaveModifier View Post
    GW has said so many times that you should make the game what you enjoy, so if you want to use Knights in your Chaos army, make sure your opponent is cool with it and go to town, the fact that half the community ****s itself at the very thought of acting like grown ups when playing with space barbies is the problem
    I think this maybe the best thing I have read on here in a long while.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Battle-Brother

I'm starting to wonder what the difference is between a "codex" and a "data slate". Same thing just one is a hard copy and the other a soft copy?

Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast