BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    If you figure out a way to do that, let me know. I'd like to convert the chainsword arm so it's a mechanical fist holding a chainsword, if that's possible.
    Not sure on the scale, but how about the dreamforge Leviathan Crusader clawed hand?

Maybe if I wanted it to look rubbish

Dreamforge's stuff just looks odd to me.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I dont know what it is.... I loved the new Centurion armor....

but I hate the look of this thing when compared to the Dreamforge Levithan.
    I know it doesn't match the lore as much but I think the 15mm Scale model is the right size to fit in perfectly. Looking at 4.6 inches tall.
    I'd love to use the larger version but its probably way too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapes View Post
    I dont know what it is.... I loved the new Centurion armor....

but I hate the look of this thing when compared to the Dreamforge Levithan.
    I know it doesn't match the lore as much but I think the 15mm Scale model is the right size to fit in perfectly. Looking at 4.6 inches tall.
    I'd love to use the larger version but its probably way too big.
    The 15mm Dreadmorge is going to be too small, and the 28mm will be too large.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    whelp. 4 of those is a 1500 pt list......so looks like I'll be starting a chaos titan legion then.

Oh this is going to be good, soo sooo sooo good!

I'm already going to be sketching ideas.
    Uh, I thought you were giving up on GW. :P
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

I had a GOOD look at them today.

All I'm going to say is this: they look pretty good, and the stats are pretty tasty too.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    The 15mm Dreadmorge is going to be too small, and the 28mm will be too large.
    those brilliant gw *******s. im hoping the resin kit i got a bit ago is going to clock in perfectly sadly though now ill have to shell out for a new oval base : /

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    Uh, I thought you were giving up on GW. :P
    huh, where did I say that? I've given up on buying nids and chaos for now, thats for sure.

to be fair I'm looking at these things as more of a hobby project than an army one.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Not sure what I think of the chainsword yet. I really do hope there is a second option, for my two different models. If not, I may have to look at some conversions. A large whip-like appendage would be pretty cool for my chaos ones (ala that Warhound they have in Warhammer World).

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

it looks like it would be an easy swap for the lord of battles axe
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast