BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

I'd say it's Superheavy on account......

S D CCW. That's Superheavy

Oh, and Knights have ever been Superheavy classification.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Why are people getting upset at, you know, *rumoured* rules, again? It's not confirmed yet. It doesn't even say how many Hull Points it has! Also betting that the dread might of FUSION WEAPON!!!! will have a better name, if real.

I'd like these to bereal, they sound cool.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

[QUOTE=Cap'nSmurfs;394744]Why are people getting upset at, you know, *rumoured* rules, again? QUOTE]

But.....you are not new to internet????
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I know! I know! It just feels like we have the same, like, five conversations over and over again.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    I know! I know! It just feels like we have the same, like, five conversations over and over again.
    The new kit is totally over priced.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

It won't be balanced.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    It won't be balanced.

Nah man, you don't know what you is talking aboot. It's undercosted on the points combined with the rules making totally OP. It's just GW's pay to win model all over again. There is no way you can win a game without this.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I hear it won't be plastic at all, but a Forge World-made Finecast kit available in GW stores.

Okay, I'll stop now. Still hope these are real~

Battle-Brother

I would love to get my hands on one these, its a great idea (my opinion), hoping the model is as nearly as good as advertised, and worst case scenario I would be able to convert it to plus up Ye Olde Stompa Mob

Imperial Knights are all I've ever wanted, loved them in Epic, they'll sell really well and damn the rules, Warhounds sell well enough for Forge World and most don't ever get used, rules don't matter as much as kick *** models.

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast