Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eh. Whatever.

59 34.30%
  • I'll get one.

47 27.33%
  • I'll get two... or more!

35 20.35%
  • Are you kidding me, I've already decided how to paint it/them.

36 20.93%
  • AND I've decided on the pilot's extended backstory that ties him/her to the rest of my army.

44 25.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kharne690 View Post
    The one thing I want to know is how reliable are the rumors that you can take them as their own codex?
    It was in a photo of the white dwarf, so pretty much positive!
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

Chaplain

Voted whatever.

In fact I'm a bit confused by all the excitement. Apparently I've been living under a rock for the 20 years I've been playing 40k because I never heard of those guys.

They're awesome, but I don't want one right now. What has happened is they've absolutely made me want to get back to my Eldar, and the Wraithknight.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Excited?

Scraping my trousers off the ceiling, Sir. Scraping my trousers off the ceiling.

I wants loads. And then some more.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

I'm friggin' amped as I now have half of Space Elves on Dinosaurs Fighting Giant Robots From Mars. Knights mean everything's back on the table, so I'm going to sit here quietly in the corner and keep an eye out of Codex: Exodites and fantasize about my army of grim dark gundams.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    They're awesome, but I don't want one right now. What has happened is they've absolutely made me want to get back to my Eldar, and the Wraithknight.
    I'm getting three but oddly it has inspired me to assemble my spare Wraithknight as well, might paint her up this evening.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Wonder if we'll see a separate Eldar Knight model at some point, whether Citadel or Forgeworld?

I'd at least like to see Bright Stallion type conversion kit for the Wraithknight. That'd be hella cool.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I hope so.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shut View Post
    Voted whatever.

In fact I'm a bit confused by all the excitement. Apparently I've been living under a rock for the 20 years I've been playing 40k because I never heard of those guys.
    That would be because they were around in the old Space Marine/Epic format about 20 years ago!
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    That would be because they were around in the old Space Marine/Epic format about 20 years ago!
    whoops 23 years ago at least, they were in the 1991 doorstep that was the Citadel Miniatures Catalogue

The Imperial Knights
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1798479_800185433328905_390767600_n.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	7372

And the Eldar Knights
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1912273_800185446662237_444159914_n.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	7373

As Usual in the background the humans stole the tech from the alien race and retrofitted it for their own use
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast