Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eh. Whatever.

59 34.30%
  • I'll get one.

47 27.33%
  • I'll get two... or more!

35 20.35%
  • Are you kidding me, I've already decided how to paint it/them.

36 20.93%
  • AND I've decided on the pilot's extended backstory that ties him/her to the rest of my army.

44 25.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    whoops 23 years ago at least, they were in the 1991 doorstep that was the Citadel Miniatures Catalogue

The Imperial Knights
    Attachment 7372

And the Eldar Knights
    Attachment 7373

As Usual in the background the humans stole the tech from the alien race and retrofitted it for their own use
    You are in error citizen. The wretched xenos scum obviously copied our sacred designs. Report to room 23 and sit in the BLUE chair.

Chapter-Master

There's a lot of Apocalypse going on in my area. Although I haven't seen it yet, it wouldn't surprise me if there's some Escalation, too. After all, so many players have super-heavies that they're probably eager to field, but can't always. If there isn't already some Escalation, I'm sure I could drum some up. My area is also pretty into alternative formats. We just finished a Kill Team campaign, are in the middle of a Cities of Death Campaign, and will soon be moving into a campaign that combines "normal" games and Kill Team games. It wouldn't surprise me if I could get folks behind an entire Escalation/Apocalypse themed campaign as well.

Even if I can't get anyone to play Escalation with me, I'm very happy to have a super-heavy option that I can afford and don't need to order from Forgeworld for when I finally start playing Apocaylspe. Between my Blood Angels and my Sisters of Battle, I'm finally getting to the point that I could put 90% of my models on the table and have a coherent force (and about a quarter of it painted). If the price rumors are accurate, the Knights will sell for about $140. That's a lot more achievable to me than a fellblade ($265) or a warhound titan (upwards of $500, when you factor in the cost of the body and arms). Now I can play Acocalypse with a super-heavy on the table! Even if it's "baby's first super-heavy"... well, it would be this "baby's" first Apocalypse game, so I'm comfortable with that!
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Brother-Captain

I just got Masterclass Volume 2, and saw the knights picture the same day, so my brain is already wanting to apply titan techniues from MC 2 to it.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    As Usual in the background the humans stole the tech from the alien race and retrofitted it for their own use
    Aw, when'd they write that? I only had the Titan Legions game books for background and in that the Mechanicus just made them... for fighting space elves on dinosaurs. I will never forget, that 40k is a place where this was humanity's totally rational response to space elves on dinosaurs.

Battle-Brother

I have been waiting for this since I first starting space marine still have a lot old models in the back shed somewhere

I'm completely indifferent to them (yawn...)

Begin mini-rant...

I'd rather they (GW) take the time to fix shoddy rules, answer FAQ's and make some attempt at balancing each codex instead of making all-new plastic crack to throw into their rules crapstorm.

How many more poorly worded rules are going to arise from a codex that comprises nothing but $160 models?

End of mini-rant...
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

Librarian

there wasnt an option for i'm holding my breath and waiting to see how they work in 6th before i even consider buying. Let alone how much they are going to cost.

Brother-Sergeant

Not orky enough.

Chaplain

I'll likely get one n the future. My "to build" pile is too high right now.

Librarian

I´ll take 2!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast