BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Looking for most recent rules for Forgeworld

My local game store is starting a new spring league for 40k and allowing forge world. With an income tax refund on the way, I'm thinking of adding a few goodies to my Iron Warriors army. So without further ado:

Where are the most recent rules for the following located? (and are they usable by Chaos Space Marine armies?)

Contemptors

Contemptor Mortis

Decimators

First-Captain

we should really make a Sticky for these questions... or people should just learn to check the FW website; it's not like they don't have the contents pages of all their books up there so one can look that up for himself...

your answer is IA:Apoc, except for the Mortis which doesn't have a Chaos variant per se... double guns yes, on the regular Chaos Contemptor, but not the Helical Targeting Array
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    we should really make a Sticky for these questions... or people should just learn to check the FW website; it's not like they don't have the contents pages of all their books up there so one can look that up for himself...

your answer is IA:Apoc, except for the Mortis which doesn't have a Chaos variant per se... double guns yes, on the regular Chaos Contemptor, but not the Helical Targeting Array
    And if I could read the text on the contents page, I would not have to ask the question, but when I enlarge the contents page on my Surface RT, it becomes a blurry unreadible mess.

Heck, I am at an actual PC right now and cannot read the contents pages. So take your attitude elsewhere.

Chapter-Master

Good point: tyrendian, not helpful at all particularly given IA Apoc is now something like 2ed Vol 2 or something, your sarcasm is less than helpful.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

First-Captain

well IA Apoc literally is the answer here; the most current one simply doesn't have any further clarification in its title, and FW don't even sell the others anymore... so what else should I have said there...

and yeah sorry for the sarcasm... it's just that I personally don't have much trouble reading the contents pages; that's probably because I have seen most of them in "the real thing" which probably helps in that regard... and not having a smartphone myself I kinda forget about those things and their smaller screens... and it kinda felt like the umpteenth thread of that kind in the last few weeks... no real excuse though; sorry again

still, a Sticky for this might really be a good idea; let's help FW clear up the mess they made...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans