BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Want

I approve of this model looks awesome. only issue is idk how I would equip it.
    Purge the Weak!

It looks amazing... I think my IWs are getting one at least.

Looks like a brilliant kit, and, it Hell Brutes have access to Marks, you'd see a lot more of them on the table top

Hellbrutes work great in city fight and planetstrike. (Just like any walker works great in those mission types)

Those look pretty cool, too bad I don't play mech CSM.

Beautiful kit.....still doesn't make helbrutes playable though

"and if they are new sculpts why show them off in Visions rather than WD weekly?"

Because these are from next week's release slot (this week is Knights, remember), and will be in next week's White Dwarf, which comes out at the same time as Visions Issue 2.

One of the advantages of Visions is that it has the space to show all the different variations on a kit, whereas White Dwarf has only a couple of pages per kit.

It's just that we happen to have pictures from Visions, because it's about the time that pictures from the monthly magazine start to leak. Pictures from the weekly magazine seem to be leaking just after the previous issue's released.
    Last edited by Cap'nSmurfs; 02-21-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Veteran-Sergeant

What's wrong with Possessed? A 3+ armour save, 5+ invulnerable save, Fearless, Fleet, Strength 5, and the Vessels of Chaos table for 26pts a model seems reasonable. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Nosmo75 View Post
    What's wrong with Possessed? A 3+ armour save, 5+ invulnerable save, Fearless, Fleet, Strength 5, and the Vessels of Chaos table for 26pts a model seems reasonable. =/
    Well subjectively my reasoning would be that you can pay 5 points more for a terminator with a power weapon, 2+/5+, and the ability to deep strike, rapid fire and charge, and buy combi weapons for 5 points.

That and my possessed don't ever seem to kill anything, that's my biggest issue with them. If I'm paying for a dedicated assault unit, I want a bit more punch.

Found a new picture on this website. looks like hellbrute with missle launcher and las cannon.

[url]http://descansodelescriba.blogspot.com/2014/02/cocktail-de-bipodeshellbrutesknights-y.html[/url]

(sorry, not familiar with uploading stuff)
    Last edited by Wolfshade; 02-21-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast