BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Only 3 words to say fellow 40kers

My poor wallet
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    Shame the rules for Hellbrutes are rather blah.

Being new (once more, after a 20 year hiatus) to 40K, and having not played my first game yet, I'm wondering in what way the rules for the Helbrute are "rather blah."

I myself prefer style over substance, but I am curious how Helbrutes are under-performing, if that's where they are. Thanks!

Richard

Lookin' good...

Any news on the rumoured Chosen/ plastic Lord?

Given that these have shown up in Visions rather than a WD Weekly and after looking hard at the details I'm gonna put it out there and call these conversions, very very good conversions.

I see a plasma gun and the tentacles from the forge/mauler fiend kit and its easy to change the head in the Helbrute kit, also why the exact same torso and left shoulder/upper arm from the original helbrute, I can't see GW being quite so deliberately copy/paste.

They are lovely models but I doubt they are anything more than very skilled conversions.

Librarian

4 conversions that look like they have got the same body which is not available anyway? Remember GW can and does hide new models in plain sight.

Been on Ebay recently, buying a Helbrute on its own is easy.

[url]http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313&_nkw=helbrute&_ sacat=0&_from=R40[/url]

Heavy Melta, Krak grenades, God-Emperor's Grace (any combination thereof) should kill it..or at least make it madder..

-double post ignore-
    Last edited by Flame of Udun; 02-20-2014 at 05:23 PM.

yeah there is no way those are conversions..im looking at my helbrute right now and there are alot of significant differences in the torso and legs

Scout

Really awesome model, too bad it's crap on the tabletop.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast