BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default New HelBrute model

Someone spied the new Helbrute. Enjoys.

Looks to be from month 2 Warhammer Visions if anyone cares.

Images removed per request: Games Workshop PLC

via Warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?390142-New-hellbrutes/page7"]Darnok[/URL] 2-28-2014
    As far as I'm informed, the Helbrutes will be available a week after the Knights Codex.
    It won't go up for advance order with the new Warhammer Visions though, as the Knight books have that spot.
    As far as I know, the Helbrutes release is the 15th (so advance order from 8th)...

It seems that WH:V does not show unreleased stuff, but only showcases things from last month. Two issues don't make a pattern, but right now that is what it looks like. The Helbrute pics definitely coming from a WH:V issue, that would mean it is a leak from Aprils issue (quite a leak indeed!), and as a result the Helbrute being a March release.
    Last edited by Bigred; 02-28-2014 at 01:58 AM. Reason: IP Removal Request [Games Workshop PLC]

Hubba hubba.

Glad they have normal Dreadnought toes, as opposed to the oddities on the Dark Vengeance dread.

So, we have confirmation of Reaper, Plasma and Power Fist right arms, and Scourge, Hammer and Power Fist left arms.
    Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 02-20-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Battle-Brother

It looks like there is a fourth version of the hellbrute (slaanesh I guess) as the picture below the nurgle one has a different weapon top (looks like a lascannon) and different shaped horn tips. Whilst they are still terrible on the battlefield I still want one, that power scourge looks great.
    Last edited by Bambi; 02-21-2014 at 12:53 AM.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsDoug View Post
    Someone spied the new Helbrute. Enjoys.

Looks to be from month 2 Warhammer Visions if anyone cares.
    If it was going to be Warhammer Visions 2 I'd have thought that it would need to be in next weeks White Dwarf Weekly Issue 4 (EDIT - although it could be WD weekly 5 released on the same day as the next visions mag on 1 March). I thought visions was meant to contain a showcase of things that had been released over the previous month. Then again who really knows what GWs thinking is for the visions mag.
    Last edited by Bambi; 02-21-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Fantastic!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Fly Lord

I LOVE the little group of eyes hanging off the sarcophagus. The Khorne eyes are like "meh", Tzeentch eyes are "super alert", and the Nurgle ones are "bedtime Zzzzzzz..."

So much fun for painters!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Very cool model. Shame the rules for Hellbrutes are rather blah.

Chaplain

Sooo waaaaantttt! The leftover bits will be great for DP conversions too... dat flail arm for Slannesh DPs...

I'm happy and disappointed at the same time ^^,
    In the end there will be more bits for my enjoyment !!!
    Fast Service, Good Quality. Your Miniature painting service!
    http://www.denofimagination.com.pl/

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    I LOVE the little group of eyes hanging off the sarcophagus. The Khorne eyes are like "meh", Tzeentch eyes are "super alert", and the Nurgle ones are "bedtime Zzzzzzz..."

So much fun for painters!
    huh never noticed that at first viewing....

I really like the skull helmet on the Khorneate brute.
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast