BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Brother-Sergeant

They do look really good, would like a couple for my khornate force with double powerfists or power fist/scourge

Chaplain

Yepp they look nice an chaotic (even with removed pictures ;.) but hey, the rules are crap as hell(brute) and so I don´t need more helbrutes (please rename them back to dreads) ... If I were GW, I would redone their rules to force the sales. Demon, IwnD and access to veh.ups will do it a while.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    Yepp they look nice an chaotic (even with removed pictures ;.) but hey, the rules are crap as hell(brute) and so I don´t need more helbrutes (please rename them back to dreads) ... If I were GW, I would redone their rules to force the sales. Demon, IwnD and access to veh.ups will do it a while.
    People whine rules not changed.

Change rules, people whine codex no longer up to date....

Net best move? Leave rules as are until next Codex redo.

And why Daemon? It's a Marine incarcerated in there. Not a Daemon.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    People whine rules not changed.

Change rules, people whine codex no longer up to date....

Net best move? Leave rules as are until next Codex redo.

And why Daemon? It's a Marine incarcerated in there. Not a Daemon.
    what he means is that the hellbrute (NB: NOT CHAOS DREADNOUGHT) is a deamon engine, but has no access the the daemon engine suite of rules.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Fly Lord

via Warseer's [URL="http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?390142-New-hellbrutes/page7"]Darnok[/URL] 2-28-2014
    As far as I'm informed, the Helbrutes will be available a week after the Knights Codex.
    It won't go up for advance order with the new Warhammer Visions though, as the Knight books have that spot.
    As far as I know, the Helbrutes release is the 15th (so advance order from 8th)...

It seems that WH:V does not show unreleased stuff, but only showcases things from last month. Two issues don't make a pattern, but right now that is what it looks like. The Helbrute pics definitely coming from a WH:V issue, that would mean it is a leak from Aprils issue (quite a leak indeed!), and as a result the Helbrute being a March release.
    Last edited by Bigred; 02-28-2014 at 01:58 AM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

The leaked images of this kit were really darn good, it looks to mimic the quality of the Dark Vengeance Helbrute while adding unique wargear (I spied the flail!) and even god-specific options. It would be really nice if they added a little rules supplement to go with it for adding Marks, just something that can in each kit. It most definitely won't happen, but it would be awesome nonetheless.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Hope that the new marines come with this, having just bought the DV kit to start a Word Bearers army. Even if the rules are crap - fluff! I love playing fluffy armies, and if it looks cool then it is cool in my book.

Librarian

Anyone considered thus may just be a very converted hell brute? I hope not as they look awesome but I'm still worried. There is a section on conversions in visions. Once again I hope not.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345