BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Which Knight are you Building First?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knight Paladin!

12 48.00%
  • Knight Errant!

2 8.00%
  • Something to try and kill either!

11 44.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

@Necron 2.0 ~ Location: "Suburbs of Hell"?

I just moved away from the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan - you must be someplace close!
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

Brother-Captain

If you could move away, it wasn't hell.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

It's funny how you can ask a question like "what is two plus two" and some people will thump their chest and bellow "I much prefer the number six, and maybe a diet root beer when eating tacos"

Quote Originally Posted by John Bower View Post
    Neither, 85 pounds for an 8" model is stupidly exorbitant, I refuse to pay baneblade money for something smaller than a 70 quid Wraithknight or stompa. So I'll wait till they start turning up cheap on fleabay.
    Why is height the only dimension for size? At least stacked up against the Wraithknight, the Wraith might have another inch and height but the Knight is clearly a substantially larger model in every other dimension. I'll give you the Stompa, though I wouldn't be surprised to see that go up come the new Ork codex.

Quote Originally Posted by George Labour View Post
    It's funny how you can ask a question like "what is two plus two" and some people will thump their chest and bellow "I much prefer the number six, and maybe a diet root beer when eating tacos"
    And what he said. Yes, we all know the Dreamforge kits exist, and yes it's great you don't play/buy 40k anymore. Thanks for reminding us all again.

Veteran-Sergeant

Why is no one saying...it's only 2 1/2 inches shorter than a warhound and 1/6 the price? Or, it looks so much less like an anorexic ballet dancer than the wraithknight, and only a few bucks more?

Do agree that the Paladin is the more potent of the two at first glance. Probably build a couple Paladins first.

Librarian

I agree with most peoples opinions on here in favor of the Paladin, In retrospect I should have put more emphasis on my curiosity as to if anyone was taking the Errant, but looking at GW's site today there is one new concern of mine...

In all of the pcitures GW has posted online of their household spearheads or Iron brotherhood, it would appear that there is only one Paladin in each group. could it be that you can only take a solo paladin or a paladin as a leader of your household, neccesitating the need for Errants? we'll find out in just a few days

Errant. My main adversary is a Land Raider thus I want the thermal weapon

[url]http://dreamforge-games.com/products/leviathan-crusader[/url]

it looks so much better then the knight that was just released in my opinion. and oh look its cheaper... what a surprise.
    Last edited by Maskedaxe; 02-22-2014 at 01:38 AM.

so GW made a wraithknight for the imperium of man....wow....basically looking at the stats its a giant dreadnought that will be gone turn 2 of any game
    Last edited by Maskedaxe; 02-22-2014 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    Wraithknight!
    agreed tenfold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast